Long lost friend

Cidney was Taras sister,but she wasn't the death bitch that Tara was. Cidney was nice and she never really cared about class and looks and all the materialistic things that Tara cared for. Cidney was an old friend of yours and a really close one, you used to be friends with her when you were young, but the only reason why she became distant was because of her cunning sister.

"Oh my gosh (y/n), you look better than ever!"said Cidney in excitement as she hugged you. "Now let's get your makeup done so you can look like a supermodel!"she teasingly said as she clicked her fingers in a sassy way and giggled at her divaness. "If you do my makeup then I must do yours too, don't you think?"you asked.

"I'm not going tonight because Tara said that I need to stay home for some odd reason,"said Cidney while rolling her eyes in slight annoyance. You really felt sorry for Cidney now, her older sister was bossing her around and might not seem like a big deal,but it was and you came up with an idea that would surely make Cidney feel better.

"Hey Cids! I have an idea and before you disagree, let my explain it fully,"you said while rubbing at her shoulder. "Sit down so I can do ur makeup so long,"Cidney said as she giggled at how eager you were. You obeyed her orders and sat on your bed and explained your idea."Okay so tonight you WILL come to the dance and I WILL do your makeup and I do have an extra dress for you to wear so you should just get ready at my place,"you finally finished and Cidney looked at you with a thankful smile.

After you had done her hair and makeup and she had done yours, and after both of you finish dressed, you made your way downstairs and waited for your "Prince" to come and fetch you. Your front door opened and it was non other than Jungkook looking as sexy as ever in his black suit that showed off his muscular figure.

"Hey,(y/n) and hey Cidney,"Jungkook greeted before taking both of you and Cidney's hands and showing you to the car."Are you ladies ready to have a piece of the kookie tonight?" Asked Jungkook with that smirk that you hated.

Authors note: Thank you so much for getting me to 533 reads guys. I honestly am really grateful and there is still a lot of drama to come so keep reading ;).