Guilt

I was taken aback..............Tara kissed me...she crashed her lips against mine but I couldn't move her, the kiss began to get passionate and I felt as if my mind was contridicting against my actions. I began to pull Tara's black, cotton top up and it finally revealed her bra. It was a lace, black bra which matched the design of her shirt. I could not help my self until I was interrupted by a sudden flash of light.

I pushed Tara off of me and I furiously wiped my lips as if I could wipe away what just happened. "Tara I ...I am engaged and what ju- what just happened was a mistake, "I explained before unlocking the car door and handing Tara back her top.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to come at you like that"

"I - I am sorry too"

"I am happy for you, Jungkook. (Y/n) is a nice girl"

And then she got out of the car. What have I done? I just won (Y/n) over and now- now I did something that could make me lose her all over again. What was that flash???? Did someone take a ..... noooo I don't think so. How did Tara know I was here? How am I going to face (Y/n) again? Did thi-

"Jungkook, is that you?"asked a familiar voice while knocking on the window with a bag of food.
"Y-yes,"I responded with a very fake smile trying to hide my emotions.
"This is for you,"said Nicole while holding the food out for me to take. Nicole was here too?

Something was different about her, she didn't look me in the eyes, but it was weird..... I shrugged it off and simply thanked her with a warm smile before heading home to (Y/n).

The drive home was silent, more silent than death as I thought of ways to look my fiance in the eyes again. Her warm loving eyes would make me shrink down to the jerk that I am for cheating on her. I pulled up to the apartment that her father bought for us and I already started sweating and rehearsing my actions before entering the house.

I opened the door and I found her, standing in front of the door while saying,"Jungkook how could you."