Happiness

"I'm not hiding anything!"defended Jimin while fixing his posture and paying full attention to what was going on.

"Neither am I!"defended Tae,"now we all agreed on Huawei and now we know what's happening so let me know when we are going and I will meet you at the airport,"said Tae before opening the front door and stepping outside while Jimin followed after and shut the door behind him.

"What was that about?"You asked while hugely sighing and burying your face in your hands. Your two friends, Mikara and Lynique , comforted you and gave you the sloppy "men" speach.

"I don't understand! Why is Jungkook hiding this from me??! I don't even know what 'this' is and I don't understand why he left in such a hurry ,"you complained as you felt a tear of self frustration roll down your cheek.

JUNGKOOKS POV

This place is so strange! If only Tara could think of better meeting spots.
I made my way into what seemed to be a shady bar as I searched for the brunette. I hope (y/n) doesn't find out about this because I am only going behind her back so that she is protected from them truth.

"Oppa!!! I am so glad you came!"shouted Tara from a distance as she ran up and hugged me tight.
"H-hey Tara,"I replied as I pushed her off annoyingly.

"So Jungkook... I see you have lost your game. You know that I will only throw myself at you once in a blue moon yet you still push me off?"said Tara in a very seductive and manipulative tone.

"Ya! I am engaged to (y/n) and you know it," I warned as I pushed her hand off of my chest.
"Well then isn't it a pity that an engaged man cheated on his fiance with her enemy?"teased Tara as she stroke Jungkook's shirt.

"Tara what do you want from me? I need to get back to (y/n),"I said now feeling helpless so that (y/n) doesn't find out what happened in the car that night.

"Well Jungkook, now that you asked, I want-"

"Tara?"I asked while holding her arm so that she could regain balance.

"I want- uhm- I"

"TARA!"I shouted as she fainted in my arms.

...

We arrived at the hospital and I waited eagerly for Tara to recover, not because I cared for her, but because I wanted to know what she wanted from me. I saw the doctor come out of Tara's room and I entered shortly after.

"Haha! Looks like you care about me after all,"teased Tara as she softly smiled with her dry and cracked lips. "Tara I am tired of your games and I want to know what you want from me !" I answered angrily.

"Happiness,"said Tara in a soft voice,"Help me find another chance at happiness,"she responded.

"Happiness?"I asked in a confused tone.

"Jungkook I don't want anything for you in specific and I promise that I will keep my mouth shut about the car incident because I also have a boyfriend, but I want my sister to know that I am a changed person. I want her to love me again,"said Tara while holding a locket on her neck.

Could Tara really have changed??? Answer in the comments.