Study Session

You walked into Jungkooks mansion and noticed him staring at your facial expressions.
"Jho, and then? Why are you staring at me like that?"you asked.

Jungkook grinned at instructed you to go upstairs to his room.
"Wow Jungkook, how do I know where your room is ?"you asked.
Jungkook looked at you and rolled his eyes as he pointed up stairs, "I'm going to get some snacks,"he said.

You made your way upstairs and explored the upstairs floor. His house was really big, but there were 3 bedrooms upstairs.

You made your way into one bedroom,but it was his parents bedroom and you made your way into the bedroom that had a warm and fuzzy picture of Tae and Jungkook on it.

You opened the door and you found Tae and Lynique sitting on the edge of the bed and playing video games.
"Hi!😊"tae waved at you and Lynique shyly smiled. "You move fast,"you commented before closing the room door and leaving them to their privacy.

You walked to the room opposite Taeyungs and stood in front of the door with the 'Keep out' sign on it.
Why didn't I think of this before.
You hated keep out signs so you rolled your eyes and opened his room door.

"There you are,"said jungkook while he winked at you. You gasped at the surprisingly pleasant sight that Jungkook gave you. He was seeing to a wound on the left side of his stomach and on his right upper arm.

"What happened to you?"you asked while dropping the books on the study table and running up to jungkook. You slowly touched one of his wounds,"Ouch!"he shouted.
"Jeon Jungkook, what happened to you?!"you asked.
"Tykwando,"he replied.

"Agg come here,"you said to him while pulling his hand so that he could sit on his bed. You took some wound cleaning oil and you gently cleaned jungkooks wounds.

Damn, Jungkook has nice arms.....
Unknowingly, when you were done cleaning the wound on his arm, you gently touched his veins on his hands.
Jungkook looked at the way your cheeks turned a bright red, when he caught you staring at his veins.

You were lost in your own world while staring into Jungkooks eyes, but your daydreaming was interrupted when jungkook grabbed your hand and wrapped it around his torso. You didn't let go of jungkook even though you knew he was a playboy, he smelt so good and the warmth of his body was shared between the two of you.

Jungkook was just about to wrap his hand around you, when his room door opened. You immediately let go of jungkook and turned to look at the door. It was his father......
"Okay, I guess you two were busy,"he said before giggling and exiting the room. Your face turned bloored from the embarrassment.