Chapter 1

It was a new school year, on the way to school, someone was shouted your name but you could not hear who it was as you had your earpiece on.

As you were about to cross the road, your eyes widened as you saw an incoming bicycle about to hit you.

You were so shocked that you did not move, instead, watching the bike getting closer luckily, he pressed on the brake for the bicycle to stop moving, but he accidentally fall of the bicycle causing him to fall on you.

You removed your earpiece, only wishing that you didn't removed it. "Didn't i tell you to move aside?" He shouted.

You flinched and tried to stand up, but instead, shouted in pain, and touched your ankle. The pain was unbearable, but you tried to stand up again, only to fall back down.

The stranger face turned softer when he saw you in pain. When you were about to stand up, the stanger  gave you a hand signal, asking you not to try getting up.

You  nodded and listened to his advice.
~
After inspecting your leg, he saw a huge bump and touched his temples.

"I think you sprained your leg." He sighed as he stood up, giving you a hand, and trying his best to not be so touchy. "Come on! I'm just trying to help you to get up."

He said, a little annoyed with you. You grabbed his hand to balance properly.

"Can you talk?" "W-what? Yes..." You trailed off, not knowing what to say. "what's your name?" he suddenly asked and you answered his quesion nicely "my name is <Y/N>" "my name is Kim SeokJin, nice to meet you" he said as he smiled at you.

There was suddenly an awkward silence between you two.

Not knowing how to start the conversation, you answered, while bowing your head a little."nice to meet you too"

He then lifted you and placed you on the bicycle as you could not lift yourself up on the bicycle. "thank you" you said. He then nodded his head a little at that .

"<Y/N>,hold onto the seat, grab it tightly." "okay...". He started paddling on the bicycle as fast as he could to school.

When you two reached school, he got up first and asked if you could get up by yourself.

You tried but could'nt. He hesitated a little but in the end, he helped you up.

As you look around you, you could sense that nearly everyone was eying you two , so you looked down, flustered by all this.

After reaching the general office, he asked the receptionist if he could get a bandage and when they gave it to him , he went out and placed you down when he saw a bench.

He knelt and bandaged your leg. "<Y/N>" You looked down at him and asked him rudely "what?" "try walking and see if it still hurts."

As you listened to his command and started walking, you felt that your leg was better and it did not hurt as much as it did just now. You then nodded at him,saying "thank you" "its nothing..."he said as he scratched the back of his head.

You heard the bell rang and quickly said bye, thanked him and apologized to him.

You smiled at him, giving your biggest smile. "don't apologise, it was my fault..." "it was part of my fault too, anyway, thanks so much!" you said and walked to your class, limping.

All though you had not seen him before, you could tell that he was a nice guy.