Chapter 18

Jin's POV

"ye, who are you?" Jin was shocked, he did not expect this from you, the person who was his closest friend. His eyes was starting to become redder and waterry.

"Who am I! Who am I! You don't know who I am, after all these years!" He looked up with watery eyes. All the hyungs were shocked too, they were staring at you, jaws wide open. With this, you turned around and walk out of the ward. Namjoon walked out to talk to you.
~
"What was that! I jut asked him who he was! He is so creepy..." Taehyung looked at you , with a shocked face. "What?" "How could you forget who he is! He was your best friend." His jaw still dangling open. "I really don't know who he is though..."

Taehyung looked at you and answered, still traumatized with what you said "h-he is your best friend, <Y/N>... up till now..." he trailed off.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung still lost in thoughts *I can't believe that <Y/N> forgot who Jin was, WOW... but why though, was it something to do with what happen to her, that she fell down.....* you turned yor head to look at your girlfriend who was now sleeping and looked out, hoping to see Namjoon and Jin but failed to , so you continued staying by her side, asking the other hyungs to go home, then setting a sleeping bag on the floor, you were planning to stay the night with your girlfriend.
~
You pretended to sleep, eyeing Taehyung, as he laid his sleeping bag dowm onto the floor to stay the night with you. You then slept peacefully as you felt save with Taehyung by your side.
~
You woke up the next feeling energized. You looked down at the floor, and saw Taehyung still sleeping on the floor, he looked cute.

He opened his eyes slowly and sat up and turned his head to you, you pretended to sleep and he walked towards you, sighing "how I wish you would remember Jin..." he said and trailed off, still not knowing that you was just pretending to be asleep.

He bent down to keep his sleeping bag and after that, he took a chair to sit and came closer to you, made you faced him, and took your hand, placing it in his. "I love you" saying it before kissing the back of your hand. You started giggling and your body shook.

He then looked at you, eyes wide open "you were pretending to sleep....." his face started to turn red with embarrassment and you laughed at him. He frowned and shook his head "don't you ever try doing that to me again!" he exclaimed and you could'nt help but to laugh at his annoyed and pissed at the same time face.

He then shook his head and said "nevermind, how are you feeling today? The doctor said that you can be recharged today, aren't you happy?" he said jumping up and down and you nodded and opened your mouth to say something, but he suddenly bent down and kissed you and when he removed his lips from yours, you were breathless, like him.

Jin's POV

After he woke up, he went ot and brought breakfast, but as he was about to enter, he peeked and saw you and Taehyung kissing, he held his head down and tought to himself *how foolish I am, to think that she will gain her memory back and remember me. I was so foolish to think she liked me when we were younger, I'm too late...* you walked away and sighed, your head still down and cried although you hate crying.
~
"Oh yeah!" Taehyung looked at you with a questioning face. "What?" he said as he scratched the back of his head. "I had a dream last night."
~