Chapter 17

Just then, you knocked into someone and and quickly go beack to your senses. You shook your head and you stared at him, about to say sorry when you suddenly freeze, you could not believe what you were seeing.
~
Taehyung was sobbing, "please wake up <Y/N>! You're making me scared, please please...." He pleaded you while cupping his hands with yours. You then woke upand saw Taehyung holding your hand, and asked"Where am I?"

He then looked at you and stop sobbing, "are you okay, beautiful?" You nodded and scanned around the room, there was no one around , except for you and Taehyung, and asked "where are the rest of the hyungs?" "they are eating.

FLASHBACK

You could not believe what you were seeing. You saw her slap him on the cheeks real hard and you shouted at her "what was that for!"causing the people from the surroundings to look at your way. " "KIM TAEHYUNG, I HATE YOU, HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!" her eyes started to tear, she sobbed and ran away pushing you down and you fell, hitting your head. You lost conciousness after that.

End of flashback

You jut nodded your head and went back to sleep. Tawhyung was tired too so he lay back on the chair to sleep, he was still holding your hand.

After the other hyungs finished eating, they made their way to the room that you were warded in, they did not know that you and Taehyung was sleeping, so they barged into your ward and woke you both up.

You rubbed your eyes and looked at the hyungs. You did not recognise one of them though..., "oh you're awake!" Namjoon said scratching his neck.

"yah, thanks to you guys, we were actually sleeping soundly!" Taehyung exclaimed. "it's okay!" you responded.

"Can I ask you guys something?" "yea! Obviously!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Who is that?" "who, me?" Jin asked "ye, who are you?"