Chapter 14

Today, Jin was coming back from London, you started sighing and decided not to meet him there, as you did not want him to know where you lived now.
~
At the airport, Jin was thinking about what to say to you, he was so nervous that he did not hear the announcement. Luckily, someone asked him if he was going to take the plane back to Korea and he said "ye". He did not know that you were not going to go to the airport to meet him.
~
*sigh* "what am i going to do?"you were shaking your head and looking down, walking in circles. You though, hopefully, he will not track you down and he will not know where you stay.

You then looked up and nooded, instead of the opposite. Just then, Taehyung walked in and saw you, he walked towards you and said "what's wrong? You not happy to see me?" He then wrapped his arms around your waist and you giggled.

You were reminded that Jin was coming back and you let out a sigh. "What's wrong?" He looked up at you sweetly and you tapped his nose and said "it's just that...." "what??? I have no clue what you are saying" he frowned and looked at you.

You thought to yourself, since he is my boyfriend, i should probably tell him the truth.

You held his hands and looked at him saying "i'm sorry for not telling you about this earlier... The thing is that i used to have a friend, his name is Jin and i found out he had cancer. So all these years, he had been in London and he is coming back today."

"Ohhh..."Taehyung that turned his back around and his face turned red. "What's wrong? Why is your face red?" His hands turned into a fist and shouted "was it the one that messaged you non stop!" "Yes...." "i knew it!" He punched the wall and looked back at you.
"What is wrong with you, i don't even like him! The person i like is in front of me now! Why are you so angry?"

"Really, it's me! Then why are you always giggling everytime you text him?" "No, that's not true that is what you think but i don't giggle when he text me!"

He looked down and tried calming himself down and said "i'm sorry, i did not mean to shout at you, its just that i don't like guys talking to you, that's all." " its ok, as long as you're not angry with me." "I'm not anymore" he said as he walked closer to you and kissed your forehead gently.
~
Jin sighed and tried to sleep in the plane once again, but he could'nt. He was nervous about what to say to you later. He tried cooling himself down by breathing in and out, but it still did not work.

So, he on his phone and listened to music, as it always help him calm his nerves. It worked and he slept.
~
Taehyung then looked at you in the eyes and asked "do you want to go to the airport later?"

You just shook your head and looked up at him. Taehyung had a quetioning look and he frowned, looking away from your gaze.

He sighed and crossed his arms. "What now?" You said, annoyed with him. "If i tell you, you will not believe me and you will be shock by the news so no!"

He looked back at you, smiling cutely at you and pinched your nose and you screamed in pain. "You will know later when we go to the airport to meet your friend." "W-what but i said-"

He placed his finger on you lips asking you to hush and get ready to leave for the airport.