Chapter 23

You woke up to an aromatic smell, "what is that smell, it smells so good." You quickly got up and went into the kitchen, only to see Jin cooking breakfast for you.

*how sweet, if only Taehyung was like him* you went to him and asked "do you need any help? I can help you."

"Nah, it's okay. I can handle it. No worries." But as he was talking to you, he by accident scald his hand.

"Oww" he yelled in pain and you quickly off the stove and went to him, grabbing his hand.

"Are you okay?" You started to panic and made him sit donw on the sofa, then helped him apply medicine on his left hand.

You did not notice that a huge grin was starting to appear on Jin's face when he saw you panic.

You did not even know that he scald himself on purpose, he just wanted to see what your reaction was going to be.

Jin suddenly grasp your hand, not wanting to let go. "You want to know something <Y/N>?" You tried pulling your hand away from his, but he would not let go.

You rolled your eyes and asked "what?" "Nevermind, if i tell you, you will not believe me." "I will."

Jin's POV

*should i tell her...but if i do, she will cry, and besides me and Taehyung made a pack, should not destroy it.*

"No, i can't tell you, i just can't" "really, just tell me, I'll keep it a secret, i promise." You just shook your head and said "I'm sorry Taehyung for telling the secret." "What?"
End of POV
You was thinking, *what has it got to do with Taehyung?* "what is it?" *sigh* "sit down first, <Y/N>" you nodded and sat down, getting ready for the news.

Jin came out from the kitchen and placed down two mugs, both are hot chocolate. He sighed again, "what I'm about to tell you is going to make you speechless, you might not even believe what I'm about to say to you."

"Just tell me already!" You said impatiently. "Okay, but don't blame me if i tell you , and also don't let Taehyung know, you must act nutral in front of him, understand?"

You nodded your head and sighed. You were ready for whatever he was going to say although your heart was beating really fast.

"I-it's just that ummm....." Jin was sweating now and he was getting neevous so you calmed him down. "Its okay, you can take your time."

"HE IS NOT REALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He said really fast but you kept up with him and started shaking your head while Jin was closing his eyes, then peeking at you, and his eyes melted when he saw you crying.

"No.... this can't be true. He even proposed to me! No!" You replied, with a shaky tone. You placed your hand over your face and cried even more, your crying turned to sobs.

Although Jin always can't stand people crying, his heart softened and he shifted closer to you, comforting you.

He patted you until you fell into a deep sleep from crying.

You were still in his arms, and he carried you into his bedroom and lay you down onto his bed, he went out and slept on the sofa instead.