Chapter 22

Today, as said by the doctor, you were going to be discharged from the hospital. You took all your belongings with you and Taehyung was aslo doing the same.

"Are you ready to go?" "Yes!" You jumped up and down like an exited child and nodded your head as well. He looked at you playfully and asked, "give me a kiss first."

You rolled your eyes and go towards him and kissed him on the lips just once. "Can we go now?" He nodded his head in response.
~
In the car, Taehyung was eying you, so you just look at him until you could not take it anymore. "Why are you eying me Kim Taehyung!"

He just looked away coldly at you and you asked "was it because of what happened just now?" "N-no!" "Don't lie!" "Fine, it was."

He was still looking out the car window, avoiding eye contact. "What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like that all of a sudden?"

He just shook his head and continued driving faster, his grip on the steering wheel was also tighter. It frightened you, how he was acting.

This was not like your boyfriend and you knew that it had to be something extraordinary to make him act like that, so you decided to leave the car.

"Kim Taehyung! Stop the car!" He shook his head. "Okay, then bye." You opened the car door but all of a sudden, Taehyung gripped your hand and apologized, but you were mad with him, so you just shook his grip off and went out of the car, running while crying.

You knew who will take you in, you then decided to go to Jin's house. You remembered where you guys used to stay.
~
When you reached the unit, you rang the doorbell and Jin opened the door, surprised to see you crying. He then let you in, still in shock.

"What happened?" "Taehyung....do you mind if i stay at your place for a while." "But your unit is just next door." "I changed my unit."

"Ohh...okay then, you can stay here!" He smiled warmly at you. "Why are you so nice to me even though i am so mean to you."

"You won't understand." He shook his head and just sighed. "What is it? Please tell me." "You really want to know?" You nodded your head in response.
Jin's POV

*should i tell her...what I've been wanting her to know all these years? Maybe i should tell her.* "Fine, i'll tell you"
End of POV
"I like you" "W-what!" "Yes <Y/N>, I've always like you, and i will continue liking you no matter the circumstances." He looked down at you and sighed, looking away.

"You remember at the airport, when i asked u to wait for me?" "Yes....." you trailed off, not knowing what to say to Jin, still traumatized by what he had just said to you.

"What i meant was that you wait for me, I'll be back for you. But i guess that you did not understand by what i meant at that time, but now, you understand. Even though it has been 7 years, i still think about you. Do you?"

The question caught you off guard, you did not know how to answer it. He shook his head and went into his own room, leaving you dumbfounded.