Chapter 29

When you and Jin got out of the ward, you asked Jin "why did you leave the ward, I wanted you to stay with them." "cause I'm hungry, remember, I ate nothing, I gave you and Taehyung , y food?" "oh..." you became red with embarrassement, somehow, you wanted him to say that the reason why he came out of the ward was so that he could be with you.

His left eye blinked and you remembered him saying that whenever his left eye blinked, it meant that he was hungry. You laughed and he frowned, ignoring your laugh. He was looking around to see where he should go and eat. He then said that he wanted to eat a burger and went into a fast food chain.

He ordered a upsize meal, and it made you want to eat too, so you stole one of his fries, and he saw. "Hey!" You laughed at his reaction and said, "share!" "No!" He slapped your hand everytime you tried stealing his fries and you groaned.

"You are mean!" "No I'm not, I even cooked for you food just now." "So, I ate half of it and gave the rest to Taehyung." You sighed and he said "Fine, eat my fries only." "Yay!" He smiled up at you and you took all his fries.

After that, he asked you to follow him somewhere and you nodded your head.

~

When you and Jin reached the place, he suddenly took your hand and you was shock by his touch. Your goosebumps stood up, you felt nervous all of a sudden, you did not know what he was going to do.

"Where are you taking me to?" You asked him, your heart was beating really fast. "somewhere." You tried to calm yourself down. He then suddely stop and you nearly fell over him, but you regain your balance just in time.

When you look up, your jaws dropped. You looked at the scenery, it was beautiful. You then look at him, and asked "why did you bring me here?" "cause I want to share this secret with the person who is the closest to me." he smiled at you, and you looked down.

He then took both your hands in his, and said, "<Y/N>, I'll be honest to you, everytime when I'm sad or angry, I'll comehere to look at the scenery." "Why?" "Cause it always calms me down, and make me happy again."

He turned his head to look at the scenery and looked back to you. "why does it make you happy though?" "cause its beautiful, just like you. Everytime I see this scenery, it reminds me of you." You was shocked with what he said, as well as nervous.

"What are you trying to tell me, Kim SeokJin?" You looked nervously at him and he looked back at you, smiling cutely at you. "What I'm trying to say is...are you, <Y/N>, willing to be my girlfriend?" You was so happy that he finally asked you, and you finally understood why.

All the feelings that you had for him, was because you have fallen for him. "Wow." "Huh?" "Nothing..." "So?" You nodded your head and his eyes widened. "Really?" You nodded your head more, and his smile widened and he hugged you.

"Finally, after all this years, I've waited for this to happen for so long!" He then let go of the hug and placed his hand under your chin to lift your head up to look at him in the eye.

He was gazing at you, and then his eyes darted to your lips, your eyes too drifted to his lips, and slowly, you both kissed. His lips was so soft and you wished that you both could stay like this forever, but the kiss only lasted for a few seconds.

He smiled and said "you are mine now, no one can ever take you away from me." He looked at you and you smiled, saying, "I can't believe that all those feelings that I had been feeling was actually because I have fallen for you, I only realised only now."

He parted a strand of hair away from your face using his hands, before planting a kiss on your forehead, and wrapping his arms around you, you could feel his heart beat. You both then stared at the scenery, enjoying it.