Chapter 27

You was awoken by the call. "Who could be calling me so early in the morning?" You groaned and got out of bed. It was only 3am in the morning.

It was an unknown number, you then swiped to answer the call. "Hello?" You said in a sleepy tone. "Are you related to Taehyung in any ways?" "He is my ex-boyfriend? Why?" "Ohhh......can you please come to the hospital now?" "Why?" You started to panic. "He was involved in a car accident." "W-what?" You quickly end the line and rushed to the hospital.

~

When you reached the hospital, you asked the receptionist which ward he was hospitalized in. Upon reaching his ward, you saw him lying on the hospital bed, unconscious as well as liveless. It did not hurt you to see him like that, instead, it made you worried.

You then took out your phone and called Jin, he answered your call after you just press call. He then said, "Hello? So have you made up your mind?" He sounded excited and you imagined him amiling away while saying those words and you laughed a little.

"No, I have not make a decision yet. Are you free now?" "Umm...yes?" "Can you come to the hospital?" As you said those words, you could hear him starting to panic and laughed, "It's notbme who is hospitalized, don't worry." "Then who is it," he said in a shaky and panicky tone. "It's Taehyung." He sighed in realief, and you started laughing.

"What happened to him?" "He was involved in a car accident." You started to tear a little, and you gulped. "Are you okay?" he asked with a nervous tone.

"Yes, I'm fine, just come quickly please?" "Okay, be there in 10 minutes, I think." "Okay, see you here, bye." "Bye." You ended te call and looked at Taehyung, still in a coma.

~

Afer 10 minues, Jin reached the hospital, panting away. Seeing him like this made you laugh and he frowned at you. "How is he?" "I don't know..." He looked down at you and placed his hand on your sholder, comforting you.

"What is in that plastic bag? I smell food." "Cause it is." He said grinning. "Can you share it with me?" "Maybe." "Please." He shook his head and you wined, and begged him to give you some food.

"Okay. But don't eat all, save some for Taehyung." "Okay!" You showed him your biggest smile and he laughed. He then sat down on a empty chair and watched you eat.

Taehyung's POV

"Where am I?" My head was spinning real bad, and it hurt too. When I looked up, I saw Jin and her coming toward me. "What am I doing in the hospital?" "You were in a car accident. Do you remember anything?" "I think so..." I said scratching my head.

"What happened?" She looked at me, and started looking worried. "I tried committing suicide..." "What!" Jin eyes widened. "I know it sounds foolish. And hyung, I told you not to tell her about me didn't I?" "Errr, im sorry?"

I rolled my eyes at him and asked "sooo...are you and Jin together already?" "What! No!" "Yes!" Jin and her said in chorus. "So yes or no?" "Yes!" Jin face lit up. "NO!"

I laughed and said, "nevermind." "What happened? Why did you get into a car accident on purpose, KIM TAEHYUNG?" "N-nothing!"

End of POV

"Tell me, did you know that you scared me!" "What?" You started to tear up, and Jin hugged you, comforting you. "Even though you arw not my boyfriend anymore, i still regard you as my best friend. Taehyung's eyes widened and said "wait? You still regard me as your best friend even after what I did to you?"

You nodded your head slightly and he smiled. Now it was his turn, he started to tear up and said "i'm so sorry for hurting you, <Y/N>." You went closer to him and said "It's okay, can you tell me what happened now, stop crying." He nodded and said "I was actually at home, crying away..." He started to turn red from embarrassment. "It's okay, continue." Jin said, frowning.

"Then I had an idea, I thought maybe it was better to end my life, after the fight that we had." Then he looked at you, and you just look away, trying to avoid his gaze. "And so I did it, I got hit by a car. Luckily, I did not hit my head that hard." A smile crept up on his face.