Chapter 25

It was Taehyung. He wasn't alone. There was someone next to him. You then walked closer to him, you were raging. You gave him a tight slap on his face and shouted "You JERK! I HATE YOU! NO WONDER YOUR OTHER EX GIRLFRIEND LEFT YOU!" he then smirked and gave you a death glare, then walked away.

Jin saw you and quickly rushed towards you. You started to break for a run, still crying. Jin then saw Taehyung and punched him hard on his face. He could not stand people making use of you. He then ran to catch up to you.

You were still running but you were short of breath, and you finally stopped running. Jin came towards you and said "are you okay?" he looked concerned and you cried and hugged him, he was your best friend after all. Jin was shocked but gradually, let you hug him.

He was somehow happy that you finally left Taehyungbut he was sad seeing you like that, it made his heart ache. You were still crying and he said "<Y/N>...." he break your hug with him. "can I ask you something?" you nodded and he sighed and asked "do you really like Taehyung?"

That quesrion caught you off guard, you did not know how to answer it. Then you said "I don't know....." you started frowing and even wondered why you even cried.

"I want to tell you something too" you then nodded and he sighed again. "what is it? Just say it." You finally stopped crying. "Do you want to know why Taehyung wanted to spy on you?" "no...." he sighed again and then replied "then do you want to know?" he asked, while looking worried.

You nodded. He stated to tense up and then you looked at him, and you knew that he was nervous. You then said "please tell me, I promise I will not cry" okay.... it's because someone asked him to spy on you, and that person was your dad. He jut wanted you to be safe thats all." You nodded but you did not know how to react to that. You did not know why, but it did not hurt you that much as it did before.

"Can I ask you a question too Jin?" "shoot." You hesitated a little but in the end ask him about the question that was always in stuck in your head "why do you care so much about me?" His face turned red in an instant, while you were quietly waiting for his answers.

He started sweating so much and his palms turned sweaty too. "Its okay if you don't want to answer me, I understand" "w-wait, I'll tell you why." You then nodded and he gulped and replied "cause I have feelings for you."