Chapter 19

~
Flashback

As you slept soundly, you had a dream. In your dream, you was walking in the airport, you saw the guy that looked familiar to you, it was the person who ran out of your ward, the one that cried.

When suddenly, someone made you fall, you recognised her too, it was Taehyung's ex girlfriend, and you hit your head.
That dream then ended like that, and you woke up.

End of Flashback

Taehyung eyes widened and was shocked with what you just told him.

That was what happened to you before you lost te memory of Jin, but you did not know. "What? Why are you looking so shock Taehyung"

"Cause...that took place before you lost your memory..." You just stared at him, not believing what he just said and crossed your arms.

"Wow, like I woukd believe you!" you exclaimed. "stop trying to say all these to make me think I did hit my head and lost my memory of him!" you looked away, annoyed.

"I'm serious, why will I kid you? You are my beautiful girlfriend, I'll never lie to you..." he trailed off.

You looked back at him, but before you could turn your head, Taehyung wrapped his hands around your waist and placed his head on your shoulder and looked at you saying "I love you."

You could not help but to turn red and looked back at him. Your heart was beating very fast once again, but you kinda liked this feeling. He then took his hands away from your waist and kneel down in front of you saying "Will you marry me?"

You was so stunned with the question that you stayed still, looking down at him. You were unprepared for this question.
~
"Will you?" He said and took your hand in his. You then looked back at him and nodded your head, and you started to cry, you were so happy that he finally said the 4 words that you have been wanting him to say to you for so long.

He stood up and hugged you, before carrying you with his strong arms and you screamed, still crying.

He then let you down and said "Thank you for accepting me as your husband." he said and looked in your eyes deeply.