Chapter 28

"Why are you so foolish!" I asked him and smacked his hand. He groaned in pain and I laughed at him.

"Where are the other hyungs?" "oh, I forgot to inform them that you are hospitalized." He nodded his head and you quickly took out your phone to inform them. When they all received the news, they quickly hurried to the hospital.

While you, Taehyung and Jin was waiting for the other hyungs to arrive, you asked Taehyung if he was hungry and he repied, "yes!" You gave him the food that Jin prepared for you and Taehyung, you were thinking, *how sweet* "here, eat up!" You opened the box and he lit up, "yay! It's my favourite, Kimchi rice!"

He licked his lips and said, "Can anyone feed me? I can't feed myself, can I?"He furrowed his eyebrows at you and you sighed, "you can." "How you know?" "cause the doctor told me that you could!" "aww, shucks!" He said and slouch. He ate it happily, you could tell by how he looked.

Then, your eyes drifted to Jin, he was playing with his phone and ypu rolled your ees at him, before taking his phone away from him. He groaned, "hey! I was in the middle to beating my own highscore." You just shook your head at him and stuck your tongue at him while he was rolling his eyes at you.

Taehyung then suddenly faked a cough and you both looked at him. He then took a picture of you two when you and Jin turned around to look at him.

He smiled, "I hope that you both will be together." he forced the words out of his mouth and Jin sat up straighter and said "thanks!" You hit his shoulder and then there was suddenly an awkward silence between you three.

At that moment, the other hyungs suddenly barged into the ward, and said "how is he?" You three turned to look at the other hyungs and then Jimin then said "thank God you are okay! You scared the death out of us you know that!" "sorry." Jin then said, "it's time you three reached anyway, right <Y/N>?" You nodded your head .

"I think I will leave now." "Why?" "Cause I think I have talk enough with Taehyung, now is your time to talk to him, I have spend enough timw talking to him." They all nodded except Jin. At that moment, Jin stood up and said "I think I should also leave, after all, I have also spend enough time with Taehyung, bye!" Taehyung nodded and waved at us, the other hyungs also said bye to us.