Chapter 4

You and Jimin then returned to class and you went back to your seat.
~
Jin walked to the table you were you were siting at and sat down. You looked at him with a questioning face. "What?" "Nevermind, its nothing anyway..." Jin trailed off.

Thankfully, the teacher came in and you sighed as you felt relieved. You quickly went into focus mode. "Good morning class!" Now, like you, he was looking at the teacher standing in front, focusing. You guys greeted the teacher and sat down.
~
During recess, you went with your squad and invited Jin to join you. At the recess table, You introduced Jin to your friends and they exchanged hi's and hello's.

"As I was saying, I think that it would be best if we create a band! What do you think guys?" Namjoon said excitedly jumping up and down. "Maybe.....but we will need to have a name for it. And we will need to be able to sing and dance well, don't you think."Jimin added. "Ya, so, we can sing pretty well, and we have always liked music and dancing too! So I think we are ready to create a band! Right guys?" He asked the boys, enthusiastically, while smiling his biggest.

"I think its a good idea to start a band too. I'm with you Namjoon" Jin exclaimed, jumping up and down, like an excited child that could not wait to play catching. You was so bored with their conversation that you nearly dosed off, luckily, you was'nt the only one. Jungkook's girlfriend Denna was as bored with their conversation as well, so, you decided to go talk with her although you are not that close to her. "Are you as bored as me?" "What do you think?" Denna exclaimed. "Sigh, sorry for replying you rudely, its just that everytime during recess, they will always talk about the same thing!" "omg! I know right! They are always talking about making a band, and its so annoying! Why not just make one already" You exclaimed and rolled your eyes, looking annoyed.
~
After recess, it was class again, and you were bored as this was your least favourite subject, which was English. Jin noticed how bored you were and tore a sheet of paper.
~