Chapter 20

You was still crying, but not as much as before, Taehyung wiped your tears awwy and hugged you tightly, while you were treasuring the hug from him.
~
Jin's POV

You were sitting on the bench, looking up at the sky, thinking *if only I knew that those feelings I had for her earlier....before I left for London...* he sighed still remembering the scene he saw and his heart started to ache.

He held it tightly, his fist clenched *how could you forget your best friend.....it might be because of her hiting her head when she fell* at this, you started to tear and you shook your head , trying not to cry.

End of POV

*what is going on with me now adays, why am I having so many weird dreams..., and its all related to that man...what was his name called again? Oh yeah, his name was Jin.*

You were still thinking abot him an the connections of the dreams that you kept on dreaming about.

Taehyung then came into the room, but you did not notice, so he slowly walked towards you and scared you by the back, wrapping his waist around you and you gasped and turned to look back, slapped his hand as he scared you and he pretended to groan in pain, wanting your sympathy, but it did not work, you know him so well and he asked "how is my future wife?" he sat on yor bed.

"Your future wife is now thinking..." you said and tapped on his nose and he showed you his cute smile and you giggled, back facing him.

He then laid his head on your shoulder to look at you, and asked "what are you thinking about." you knew that you should not lie to him, so you told him the truth.

You told him about the dreams that you had been having and also about Jin, that you think that there was a connections between the dreams that you were having and him.

You then looked at him and asked "do you think its because im receiving my memory back , or maybe some?" he nodded and jumped up and down as he was happy that you were finally gaining your memory back. You giggled and hugged him, kissing him on the cheek and he immediately turned red.

Jin wanted to give it another try, as he was about to step into your ward that you were in, he happened to see you kiss Taehyung's cheek again and his heart ached more than before, he leanes against the wall and started breathing heavily,  then sighed and entered the ward and you and Taehyung faster part.

Jin said "here, please acceot the flowers...." he trailed off, and looked down, still nervous and you looked at him, he looked nervous and you said "thank you."

He just nodded at that and was about to leave the ward hoping he did not just invaded you and Taehyung's privacy, but then you said "wait!" he turned back and gave you a quetioning look and you said "I finally remember you."
~