Chapter 8

Jin woke the next day feeling soo exhausted as he slept so late last night. He still regretted his actions for what happened last night, so he decided to seek your forgiveness by cooking you breakfast.
~
After waking up, you went into the bathroom to bathe. After 30 minutes, you finished bating and you remembered yesterday's argument.

You regretted what you did and wanted to apologise to Jin for saying those words. Therefore, you decided to apologise to him. You quickly combed your hair and change into your school uniform.

When you went out of your room and rushed to open the door, you bumped into someone. You did not know who you bumped into, so you say sorry and ran to Jin's unit, but all of a sudden, the 'someone' grabbed your wrist and you were shocked.

You did not dare move or say a word. The 'someone' who grabbed your wrist let go of your wrist, and said "hi...".

You recognised the voice in a split second, it was Jin. You turned around and asked him, gulping "why did you grab my wrist?" "u-ummm.... it was by accident, I did not mean for that to happen."

You then looked up at him, his face turning bright red from embarrassment, and you started to giggle.

Then suddenly stopped as you remembered what you needed to do, and that was apologising to him for what you said to him yesterday.

Suddenly, you two said in chorus "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday." You both then started laughing, but Jin stopped when he remembered what he planned to do.

He looked down and shook his head, sighing. "what's wrong with you nowadays?" "its nothing..., but I need to inform you that I'm going to leave for London tomorrow.

I'm sorry for the sudden news, I should have told you yesterday." Jin started to tear up, his eyes was filled with tears and he looked down.

You was shocked by the sudden news that you too started to cry and tears started rolling down like a waterfall. You placed your hands over your face, and started to cry even more.

"But why?"you started stammering and crying while saying the sentence. He then walked over, and told you "I really need to go to London, its very urgurnt. I'm real sorry." He said while crying, covering his eyes at the same time. He said "if you know, you will not accept the fact that I have it, and I don't blame you." "Please tell me!" you pleaded.

Jin just shook his head, not wanting to tell you what its about. Jin then pushed a lunchbox at you, telling you to eat up or you might suffer from starvation.

You were still crying, but not as much as before. You told him "if you don't tell me why you need to go to London, I will not eat anything, I will rather die from starvation!"

Jin continued shaking his head, not wanting to tell you, but he said" fine! You want to know isn't it! I'll tell you, I have cancer! Are you happy now! huh, are you?" "what......" you started to squat and cry as you were in disbelief.

"I don't believe you! This must all be just a nightmare! No! No! No!" You said as you shook your head still in disbelief.

Jin then squat in front of you, holding your face in his palms "look at me, do I look like i'm bluffing!" He then let go of his hands holding your face, sighing, then he sat down.

"You know something <Y/N>, when I first heard the news, I was like you, in shock." He started looking up first , then looked down in dismay and sighed.

You then looked at him, still in shock and started crying once again as you were reminded that he had to go to London to do an operation.

He looked at you again saying "you know what <Y/N>, don't cry for me, please don't, I want you to always stay positive." "what stage?" you asked, looking at him with worry. "it's s-stage 3...." your mouth widened and you started to cry again.

"Don't cry, please, remember what I said!" At that, you tried not crying and just nodded instead while biting your lips to stop yourself from crying.