Part 2 - LA

Uffffff :D My fingers hurt how I was writing this :D! But it's finished, not edited, cos I'm too tired for it. Sorry about that. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————

I hugged my mum like this was the last day I was going to see her. Part of my brain was still certain that this whole call and fly tickets were just a scam, but I would be dumb not to try it. There wasn't anything to loose, only waste my time. But wasting my time at school or at the airport? What's the difference?

"Have fun at school. I'll cook something for you," she smiled at me, and I nodded.

The flight is 5 hours long from Toronto to LA. If everything goes accord my plan, I could be home after midnight. I'll text my mum I got delayed in library? Or something like that.

I closed the door behind me, waiting for the bus to the airport. I knew I should have took a taxi, but I didn't have any more money to spend.

When I got to the airport, I went to talk with the woman who could have provided me the fly tickets.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She greeted me with a wide smile.

"Hi. My name's Evan Fong. I should have reservation on fly tickets to LA," I said, my whole body slowly sinking into nervousness.

She quickly typed something, her fingers ran on the keyboard quicker than I could do.

"Evan Fong, 11 am, Toronto to LA. Here you go sir," she gave me a tickets, and I smiled

This is really happening? I mean I've never set my foot outside this city. And LA? Holy shit. Alright, quick plan. So I'll be in LA at 16 pm. But there's a time difference, that means 13 pm. Fuck! I won't be able to make it on time home. I'll text mum that I'll be home after I gather my mind, that I... or... I'll text her I'm sleeping over some of my classmates, we need to do a project! Bingo!

After two hours with racing heart I boarded my plane. I didn't really know what to expect, where I was even heading, but the idea of my mum needing my help, was enough to keep me going.

I was fully amazed by the beauty of the landscapes underneath me, lucky enough to be sitting right next to the window. Even though sometimes I panicked, when there were a slight turbulences, I loved flying by plane. It was fast, comfy and filled with amazing view.

Eventually I made it to my destination in one piece. Within the people, waiting for somebody they knew or they were waiting for, I saw some man with glasses in tuxedo. He was holding a paper with my name.

I felt kinda special, always wanted to have somebody standing there for me. I walked towards that man, feeling nervousness creeping into my body.

"Hey," I greeted him, giving him a wide smile.

"Evan? Wow, you look buffed! I imagine some poor man, but you look really good," man reply, and I caught some weird accent.

His words made me fluster, I could feel blood in my cheeks. I looked down, shyly laughing.

"Thanks? I guess."

"Oh, sorry. My name's MiniLadd. Do you have any more luggages?" He asked, completely unaware of a awkwardness he brought to us.

"Just this bag," I mumbled, showing him the bag I had with me.

"Great, so we're good to go. Follow me."