Part 14 - Being his

Done 🎉❤️! I'm so proud I did it! Thanks for your patience and your excitement. Alright, gonna go sleep now, I have work tomorrow. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

"Just relax."

His voice sounded so tempting, so sexy and so incredibly unique. Deep and husky, just the way he talked the first time.

I got a goosebumps, my body shaking in excitement and intimidation. My poor heart couldn't go any faster, thumping into my chest like a mad man.

The moment his hand left my mouth, I gasped for air. His hand drifted down upon my bare skin, ending on my cock.

"S-stop," I whispered silently, trying to show him my courage and strength.

"Do you really want me to?" He whispered, his fingers wrapping around my shaft, moving it slowly up and down.

"Fuck," I moaned, trying to be reasonable.

"Just give in. I'm here to make you happy, sweet little angel."

I lost every last piece of resistance, I lost all the reasons why I shouldn't. His hands worked so skillfully, driving me to the top so quickly.

"C-close," I moaned, expecting him to finish it, but he just chuckled.

I lost his touch, when he sat down. I looked at him, being able to see a little bit thanks to the small light he turned on.

"W-what? No, please, please finish me," I whispered, not even ashamed how desperate I sounded.

"Now you want me to touch you?" He smirked at me, his blue eyes sparkled mischievously.

Fuck him!

My mind was clouded by the lust too much, I didn't even felt embarrassed at that moment. I needed to put down the fire he created, I needed to finish what he started. Moving my hand lower, I started to rub myself.

"You're so fucking sexy when you do this. But did I give you a permission to touch yourself?"

In that moment, when he almost growled, my hands were moved above my head once more. I whimpered, wanting to cry from pure desperation and insanity. I tried to fight for my freedom, but he didn't even wince.

"Answer my question," he growled, turning me on even more.

"You didn't," I answered obediently.

"I didn't what? Use the whole sentence."

"You didn't give me permission to touch myself, sir," I almost screamed.

"P-please, please I beg you, stop this torture," I whispered.

"I'm not sure if you deserve such kindness. Getting fucked by Cartoonz? Such a slutty move."

"Please! Fuck, please! I b-beg you, I fucking beg you!" I mumbled, my voice lowering with each word.

I could feel tears in my eyes. Tears of desperation. My whole body was vibrating, I just needed one touch. Being on the edge, just one move. This was the worst torture I had felt in my life.

"Don't cry, princess," he whispered.

"I didn't want to upset you, or make you cry. Let me fix my mistake," he whispered, biting down on my neck, while I felt his fingers wrapping around my cock again.

"Cum for me, be a good boy."

I let that familiar sensation flow through my body, I let myself completely and willingly sink into everything he was offering me.