Part 20 - Mister Ohmwrecker

❤️❤️ Evening!
I didn't really planned on posting today, as much as exhausted from work I have been feeling, but my mind and fingers decided otherwise. So here you go ❤️😘. Enjoy ^.^
———————————

I couldn't sleep that night. Every time before I swam to the dream world, my mind showed me what was awaiting me the following day. Mister Girberg.

When I finally successfully fell asleep, the alarm clock woke me up the most violent way ever possible. Like a body without a soul, I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, where my mum was cooking a dinner.

"You look sick, hun. Is everything ok?"

I wish to tell you.

"Yeah. Everything's fine, I just couldn't sleep last night," I replied, sitting down.

"Is that a bruise on your face?" She asked suspiciously, looking at me.

If you saw how the rest of my body looks.

"This?" I pointed at the place on my face where the shrink hit me.

"That's just a painting color. I have been a working on one project for the art class through the night," I lied smoothly.

"Want a lift to the school again?" She asked me, and I nodded.

"Thanks."

The day flew too slowly for me to have a good day. I was sitting on the chair after class, trying really hard to stay focus on what was mister Ohmwrecker telling me, but it was so hard. Mainly because I was hypnotized by his appearance, by the deep tone of his voice. He reminded me something from Delirious and few things from Luke.

My mind imagined some scenarios with him, not really polite ones. I felt blood in my lower parts, as well as in my cheeks.

"Evan."

I blinked several times, seeing him cross his arms on the chest. Not even a smile appeared on his face, yet he was still so attractive. He was looking at me like he knew exactly what my thoughts were. And I felt so embarrassed all of the sudden.

"Sorry," I coughed, folding my hands on my lap.

"Have you been listening to me?" He asked, and I could tell I was annoyance to him.

"I'm sorry," I apologized again.

"Just tell me you want to me touch me. You boys are too easy to read," he stated, making my heart race.

What?

"E-Excuse me?" I stuttered, his lips curled into a smile.

"Your eyes are like a mirror of your soul, Evan. It can reflect your emotions," he continued casually.

Like Delirious every damn time when he wanted to fuck me. Lust and desires.

"I'm flattered, really, but I'm not sleeping with my students," he informed me.

Why was Bryce looking like he was?

"Bryce looked exactly the opposite than what you claim," I attacked him, hearing a jealousy out of my voice, even though I had no idea why I was acting like that.

He went silent for a few seconds, before stepping towards my desk. Placing his hands on the table, he leaned closer to my face. This action made my heart run a mile per second, while I stopped breathing. He was so close that I noticed how perfect his hazelnut eyes were.