Part 26 - Bodyguard

Honestly?! I feel this chapter was a bit pushed one, but I know it's just my feeling. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

I opened my eyes, slowly putting pieces of the yesterday together. The realization Delirious being in my house, telling him the truth in my weakest point and him, ever so caring and softly, holding me in his arms until I fell asleep, made me immediately sit up.

I was alone in my bed, no signs of his presence, which made me confused a bit.

Was it all only a dream? Or just an imagination how to save my sanity?

Getting off the bed, I grabbed my phone on the table. There were few missed calls from my mum, making me worried if anything happened to her, but right the moment my eyes fell on the time, I knew it too well.

Fuck! I'm already late.

Quickly grabbing my clothes, I dressed myself. I wanted to leave the room, when my eyes fell on the nightstand. There laid newly looking iPhone, making me blink several time.

This is definitely not mine.

I picked it up, clicking the button to see whose phone it could be. My heart skipped a few beats. I saw myself in the nurse costume I had on that one day at Delirious' house, looking all flustered and shy.

Seriously?!

There were missed calls from so many unknown numbers, one from CommonMelody, and a few from Cartoonz. I gulped, putting pieces together.

This has to be Delirious'. So it wasn't a dream! But the question is, why did he left his phone here? And where's he anyway? And why does he has photo of me as a lock screen?! Shit, school!

Putting his phone into my pocket, I quickly ran downstairs. My mum was nowhere to be seen, and I knew she was at work. Getting into my shoes, I grabbed the keys and walked outside. I locked the door behind me, turning myself just to squeak in surprised as I saw a man standing right in front of me.

"Took you long enough, skirtboy. Were you masturbating?"

"You gave me a heart attack," I breathed out, trying to calm my heart down.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" He smirked at me, making me roll my eyes.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" I attacked back, shaking my head in amusement.

"I'm working," he replied.

I started to walk towards the bus stop, when he softly grabbed my hand, pulling me the other way.

"Hey!" I tried to wiggle out, when we stop in front of his car.

"I'm giving you a ride," he smiled at me, opening the door.

"I can use a bus, you know," I mumbled, getting into the car anyway.

He joined me in a few seconds, starting the engine, when my pocket started to vibrate. I pulled out Delirious' phone, seeing another unknown number.

"Here it is! And we were looking for it everywhere," Luke grinned at me, taking the phone off my hands.

We? So Delirious talked to Luke? Wait, what's Luke doing here anyway?