Part 30 - Yellow

I don't know how to feel about this chapter. It started to nicely, then as I saw through Del's eyes, it became this. Well, not stopping now. Enjoy ^.^

P.S. The fan art from the last chapter wasn't showing!!!! Why?!?!?! Try number two 😱😭.

 The fan art from the last chapter wasn't showing!!!! Why?!?!?! Try number two 😱😭

————————————————————

"Wait, no!" I heard Luke's voice behind me, making me turn my head.

My heart stopped beating as I saw Delirious, fury in his eyes. He walked passed by me, with Luke trying to stop him, smashing on the door.

Shit!

"Delirious, stop!" Luke whispered, dragging him from the door, while I watched everything in terror.

"Let go off me! I'm gonna kill that fucker!" Delirious growled, not giving me a single attention.

The door opened again, revealing Ohm. He scanned the whole situation, confused about all of this.

"You're going to pay for this, you son of a bitch," Delirious managed to get out of Luke's grip.

"No!" Luke yelled, but all we saw was like the older man punched Ohm.

"What the hell?" My teacher asked, while Luke dragged the furious man away from him.

"Evan! To the car, now!" Luke yelled at me, and I finally got from the frozen phase.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized to Ohm, running towards the car.

I sat on the passenger seat, seeing Delirious nowhere. Luke started the engine, driving away.

"W-where's Delirious?" I asked, shaking.

"In the trunk, I had to lock him there," he explained, and I felt so much worse.

"I'm so sorry, Evan, he just forcefully joined me. I should have known he didn't believe me when I told him about you visiting your uncle."

"Is he mad?" I asked slowly, just to assure what I was thinking.

"Mad? He's far beyond that. Tell me, how was it?" He smirked at me, and I had to force my brain to know what he was taking about.

I was feeling so bad, mainly because the one I cared about the most, had to see me kissing another man. And even though we weren't a thing, we weren't dating, I still felt like I was a cheating slut.

"How was what?" I asked confused.

"The kiss. You seemed to enjoy it," he laughed, and I closed my eyes.

"I don't want to talk about it," I mumbled back.

"Are you kidding me? A sexy teacher pulled you back into the kiss! That was hot," Luke continued, and I still felt Ohm's lips on mines.