Part 29 - Fighting for the attention

Hey ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
This is really a cosy chapter, what more do you want after Evan's last night? 😂 Oh, and did you know you kinda showed me the way I want to push the book? You're the best!

P.S:
Biggest thanks to
@shut_da_fook_up (I really don't know why I can't tag people lately 😭)
for this amazing fan art! You did so much, and it shows about what this book is. Thank you again ❤️

———————————————————

"You're walking like a duck," Luke laughed, making me frustrated even more.

"Let me breath," I rolled my eyes, wishing to be already at Ohm's house.

"I can't stop laughing, I'm sorry," he bursted into a deeper laughter, and I growled.

"Stop!"

"Can't help it. It's too hilarious," I heard behind, while I knocked on the door.

There was a pause, before Ohm opened the door. He smiled at me, just before his eyes moved behind me, his smile immediately faded.

"Are you imagining me naked right now?" Luke said towards Ohm, while I looked down.

I was amazed, how smoothly and cockily Cartoonz could act, and I believed there wasn't a time he would get hurt from rejection.

"Come in, Evan," Ohm said, ignoring Luke, and I felt his hand on my shoulder as he softly push me into his house.

"You don't need to be shy to talk to me, Ryan. Give me one night and I'll find that hidden wild side of yours," Luke offered, and I saw Ohm smashed the door close.

"You just rejected him," I mumbled, hearing my teacher laugh.

"Not the first time. I thought he's dating your mother," he pointed out, and I shrugged.

"Not our problem, you can go to the living room," Ohm smiled at me, and I nodded.

I'm not walking like a duck! He was just making a fun of me, surely.

I opened the door, which should have supposedly lead to the living room, only to see another person already sitting there.

"Bryce?" I breathed out, his eyes quickly shot my way.

"What? What are you doing here?" He asked me quickly, surprised the same way as I was.

"I'm here to be tutored!" I crossed my arms, when he frowned.

"Kidding me? That's the reason why I'm here," he replied angrily, while we both heard a footsteps.

"Sit down, Evan, no need to be shy," Ohm said, and I sat to the other side of the sofa, far away from Bryce as possible.