Net neutrality - let's talk (Author note)

Alright, you know I'm kinda person who avoid government issues, religious opinions and all, but I got struck by the amount of sadness and freaking out I saw a few minutes ago.

So basically, as some of you explained to me, all US citizens have to pay for using a certain websites. Like YouTube for example, right?

But that's unfair! This is just advancing rich people again! Why would they charge you for using YouTube! That's practically a website which is saving life.
(And giving money to those who provide us with the great content).

And Wattpad too? Why would they charge you for reading books??!!  Where are all the money going to end up?

And to those who wants to say that Americans are responsible for all of this when they voted for Trump...
First of all, not all voted for him.
Second of all, when they apply this law, maybe the sites will go off, which means MAYBE your favorite site is going to stop existing - even when you're not an US citizen.

My question is, how can I help you? And is it really too late for everything? I know it's going to take some time to apply this law to your everyday life, but I can't loose you. The idea of not having you around is like being thrown to the darkest corner. Because you're my family, and I'll do whatever I can to protect you.