Part 4 - Preparing

I'm really proud about this one. I'm
sorry it's short one. You just have to wait for the next chapter 😏. Love you! Enjoy ^.^
———————————————

My eyes widened as we reached the house. It was like a mansion. Big pathway, decorating by the flowers, humongous house.

(His house

(His house. I really tried find something much more fitting to Del's character, but you have to go with what you have ;D)

There were already several people doing their things. I immediately felt like an intruder. With my poorness, the way I was dressed and the way I thought.

"Hello, my name's Brock. Follow me to your room, sir."

A man walked out of the house, smiling at me. He greeted Lui, then motion me to follow. And I did. We walked through hallways, passing by a few servants, then stopped in front of the door. Brock opened the door and we walked in.

The room was sinked in darkness, only the light from the hallway we came from gave me a chance to see silhouettes of things in the room.

"Have fun," Brock whisperer, before he closed the door.

My heart raced, as I couldn't see anything, other then pitch black. I was getting uncomfortable, mainly because I had no idea what was coming to me.

"Hello."

The voice, which echoed through the room, was deep and steady. I hugged myself, blinking so I could see anything.

"There are some clothes on the bed. Do you see it?" He asked me, and I bit my lip.

"No."

"Alright, I'll turn the lights on for you," the voice said, and within a few seconds the room was slightly lighted up.

I saw better, the soft looking bed, some table and other furniture. My eyes landed on the far corner, where was the sofa. On the sofa there was a man sitting down, but the only things I saw was his legs, crossed one over another. The rest of his body was hidden in the darkness.

"Eyes on the bed," he commanded, and I gulped.

Listening to his orders, I looked at the bed. There were a clothes on it, and my heart stopped beating.

 There were a clothes on it, and my heart stopped beating