Part 17 - Two men and one boy

Ok, here you go 😂🎉❤️. I really hope you're gonna like this. Don't ask me where I got inspiration 😏😱😅.

ALSO!! Biggest thanks to sollux123
This is incredible artwork. And I wanted to share this in the last chapter, but I accidentally saved it this one. Nonetheless, it is Evan in his last outfit. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! So thank you for making this and for letting me show this to the others ❤️❤️.

 I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! So thank you for making this and for letting me show this to the others ❤️❤️

Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————

I sobered the moment I heard those words. I wanted to sit, but I was still unable to move, laying on the table like a piece of meat.

"You don't mind, Delirious, do you?" Luke smirked, still keeping a safe distance from his friend/boyfriend/partner.

"I kinda do," Delirious replied, untying me.

"So you're telling me you care about him?" Luke replied instantly, making the other man face him.

"I don't."

I wished to disappear. It was so weird being naked in front of two clothed man. So I made my way to the exist, as silently as I could, while they were both doing a stare challenge.

"And where do you think you're going?"

My body stopped moving under his husky voice, immediately after I felt his fingers wrapping around my arm.

"What?" I looked up at him, scared as a cat.

"Take him to the other room, I'll be right there," he said towards the Cartoonz, a bit roughly pushing me towards the other man.

Before I could have reacted, I was picked up and thrown over Luke's shoulder. I tried to defend, but he was stronger than me.

"Put me down!" I yelled, being carried away out of that room.

"Luke, please. Let go off me!" I yelled again, when he was ignoring me.

We walked into some spare room, where he threw me on the bed. Before I could stand up, he was already hovering above me.

"You're gonna love this," he smiled at me, kissing me.

I wanted to refuse, I wanted to tell him that I was against this. But my body was thinking differently. I was pulling him deeper into the kiss, my body hungry for his touch. His hand drifted upon my already naked body, arousing me more than I wanted to show.