Part 22 - Two were enough, but three?

Evening, my beautiful sinners. ❤️😏
Just want to warn you in advance, as the title says, there's 3 men with Evan. Don't ask me why, just read 😂. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————––

"Get on your knees, Princess."

I fell on the ground, being caught by his voice once again. I didn't want to listen the blue eyed man, but I was dying to obey at the same time.

"Open your mouth and keep your hands behind your back this whole time," he continued, before I spotted another man in front of me.

"You're so fucking sexy, skirt boy."

I gulped, opening my mouth. My heart was thumping in excitement and in the fear at the same time. I looked up, meeting his brown eyes, before he filledmy mouth with his cock.

"Now hold it," Delirious commanded, and I closed my eyes to focus on the impossible.

After few seconds, when I couldn't breath, I instinctively wanted to push him away, but my hands behind my back were grabbed so I couldn't move them.

"Just a few more seconds, you can do it," I heard completely new familiar voice.

All three of them?!

As Luke gave me opportunity to breath, I gasped for the air, coughing. I felt Ohm's lips on my shoulder, ever so softly kissing my skin. I wanted to say something, but my mouth was occupied once again.

Fuck.

"You're so tasteful, I can't wait to plunder your body," Ohm whispered, licking my neck.

Luke grabbed my head, controlling the speed. My first instinct was to pull him away, but Ohm held my arms too tightly. All I could do in that situation was to breath every time I had an opportunity.

"Swallow it, skirt boy," Luke growled, and right after that I felt his semen in my mouth.

"Come here, Princess."

Luke and Ohm let go off me, while I tried to catch my breath. I looked up to see Delirious. He was sitting on the bed, casually leaning against his thighs. He motioned me to walk towards him, and I did.

Crawling on my all four like a dog, I stopped between his legs, kneeling down. His fingers raised my head, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Tell me you want to taste me," he whispered, making my heart race.

"I want to taste you, sir. I want your cock in my mouth. Pretty please, I want your amazing huge cock deep in my throat," I obeyed, licking my lips just to still feel Luke.

"He's such a slut," Luke stated amused, but I looked down ashamed.

"My princess can have my cock," Delirious announced, making me look back at him.

"Let us undress you," Ohm joined in, and I felt their hands on my body, as they started to take off my clothes.

Unzipping Delirious' jeans, I started to palm him though his boxers. I wanted to enjoy this moment, mainly because I knew this was the first time I could be in control of this.

The moment I heard his growl-moans, I was completely naked, already aroused. Pulling down Delirious' boxers down, my eyes widened at the sight of his cock. Something I was used to, but every time it scared me.

I yelped in surprise, when somebody picked me up, placing me on all four with my butt sticking out. I looked behind me just to see Luke with Ohm. Both of their eyes were shining with lust and needs.

I can't feed all of them!

"Eyes on me," Delirious commanded, and I listened.

I used both of my hands, enjoying his sweet silent moans. Looking at him, I felt so good. It was me who was responsible for this.

"Let's stretch you up first," Ohm stated, and I felt a fingers around my hole.

The moment they inserted them, I licked the cock in front of me, trying so hard to focus on my current target. I moaned loudly, being scissored.

"Focus, Princess."

I swallow Delirious' cock, to shut myself up. I was moving my ass in sync with their fingers, I was fucking myself.

"You're so damn tight, skirtboy," Luke growled, making me moaned with my mouth full.

"Swirl that tongue of yours, be a good boy," Delirious whispered, and I gasped for the air the second I pulled away from him.

"I can't wait anymore," Ohm whispered, and I heard a clothes falling down.

"We can make this happen," Delirious mumbled, picking me up like I had no weight at all.

He carried me to the bed, where he laid down. He turned me to face the two other men and moved me to his lap.

"I can't... three is too much," I tried to complain, but I felt like they didn't listen to me.

I felt Delirious' cock around my hole, and he slowly inserted me. Throwing my head back, I had to breath the pain through. Using my hands, my legs, I slowly started to ride him. 

"You're not going to survive this ride, skirtboy," Luke whispered, and I felt how somebody held my legs.

Looking quickly at the man, I saw him putting my legs over his shoulders. I was literally lying on Delirious, my hands quickly grabbed and moved up so I couldn't defend by the man below me.

"No, no, stop! Two can't fit into me," I screamed out, feeling the other man positioning his cock to my already occupied hole.

But before I could have do something, or say anything more, my head was bended back. I gasped for the air, moaning when Luke was going in. Ohm used the situation, already fucking my mouth sensessly.

It was a raw pain, when both men started to move inside me, but at the same it felt so damn good. Being filled in so many way, unable to move or defend myself, unable to breath, like I was nothing but a fuck toy in their hands, just a slave.

"Your mouth, fuck, you're so damn good," Ohm growled, making me shiver.

I felt reaching the end, screaming in pleasure when both of them hit my prostate. That was the moment I felt Ohm's semen filling my mouth, making it even harder for me to breath. The feeling of pure desperation made everything more sensitive, and I felt myself be on the edge.

"Cum for me, Princes. Make me happy."

I gasped for the air, sitting up. I felt my throbbing member and slowly vanishing orgasm, my duvet wet and messy. Running my fingers through my hair, I got off the bed. The sun was already sneaking into my room, letting me see my surroundings.

My legs felt weaker, I could still feel the feeling from having two cocks in me, for having my mouth roughly fucked by my teacher. In my head resonating their growls, their voices making me weak.

That was the best dream I've ever had. But all 3 of them? I seriously need help.