Part 48 - Being educated

Good evening/morning/afternoon/night. I'm here to drop this one here and going to sleep, but since I'm so tired (waking up at 5 am and having an annoying roommate) I couldn't check it for obvious mistakes. Sorry.

Also, big thanks to
@_CheerToBeQueer_
(Why isn't the tagging working! :/ :/ I will try to fix it on my laptop soon! I'm so sorry!)
for this amazing fan art! I love it so much, mainly the blue eyes! ❤️😍
And once again I'm sorry I'm uploading it now and not sooner. Accept my deepest apologies ❤️.

 Accept my deepest apologies ❤️

And for the last part, it was quite fan to be researching the topic down below

And for the last part, it was quite fan to be researching the topic down below. I find it very interesting actually. Enjoy ^.^
——————————————————————

"Can we talk after the school?" Bryce asked me, when I put all my things on the table.

I lookedk up at him, almost not remembering why was I fighting him in the first place. But I already had a meeting with Vincent.

Now, when I finally have Delirious by my side I don't see the reason why not to listen what he want to say. Besides if Ohm slept with Luke, Bryce can have our teacher.

"I would love to, but today is really bad day for that. Tomorrow?" I smiled at him, seeing him nod.

"Tomorrow."

He moved to his seat next to Dereck, who was looking at me with obvious hate. I quickly looked away, wishing for Ohm to finally start his class. I wanted to thank him, for what he agreed on.

When he door opened, there wasn't Ohm. Our headmaster walked in, closing the door behind him.

"Mister Ohmwrecker is currently out of the city for a few weeks. For the first days I will be your teacher until I find somebody else. No Dereck, you're not allowed to skip this class. Now open the books at..."