Part 44 - Hear me out

3 days, I'm doing it!
Quickly passing by to drop this masterpiece, I need to do so many other things.
I'm not quite satisfied, but nothing I can do now. I will try to polish everything in the next chapters. It's so good to be back. Enjoy ^.^
—————————————————————

Brock closed the door behind himself, leaving us alone. I hated the way his eyes were looking at me, filled with pain, because I knew he had every right.

"I... I was avoiding you, because I thought letting you touch me and then fuck me would give you the reason to hurt me again. It was me who was selfish at that time, and I'm so sorry," I started, taking a deep breath.

"Because what I did hurt us both. I hadn't even known how much I loved you until I lost you. And you were right. I need somebody who's going to tell me what to do, protect me and dominate me. But I also need somebody who's going to stand by my side if I need it, who's going to support me and love me," I continued, my fingers started to hurt how tightly I was clutching the rope.

"When I was dreaming about my future partner, it wasn't a picture looking like you. But now you're the only thing I can think about. Forgive me for hurting you."

I looked down, hating the silence there was.

At least I tried, right? I gave it the last chance.

"I won't leave until you say any words. Yell at me or scream, I don't care, just say something," I whispered, looking back at him.

"Please, p-plea-" I begged him, feeling tears in my eyes.

Everything happened so quickly. He did a few quick steps towards me, kissing me so hungrily, yet so sweetly.

"Don't cry," he smiled at me, while wiping away the tears on my face.

I stared deeply into his eyes for a few seconds, feeling weak all of the sudden. Letting go of the rope, I wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips against his.

As it was like a sign he was waiting for, he pushed me against the wall, pinning me with his body. I moaned, my fingers ran through his hair. His hands sliding upon my skin like in unexplainable hunger, leaving a trail of burning sensation.

And then he did something unexpected. With one move the collar around my neck got loose, and with a loud thump it fell on the ground. I looked into his eyes, confused than ever.

"Why did y-" I wanted to ask what I had in mind, but he quickly pecked my lips to shut me up.

"Don't."

He picked my up, kissing me hungrily again, and I instinctively locked my legs around his waist, when he carried me to the bed without breaking the kiss. During the walk he somehow managed to undo the harness, which fell down before we even reached the bed.

When he threw me down, I tried to calm my fast pounding heart, my breath. He didn't give me any moments to process his confusing behavior, when he kissed me once again.

All my thoughts about my previous plan, about why didn't he acted like I wanted him to, vanished into the thin air. All I was aware of was him and him only. His body pressing against mine, his hands on my skin, his lips on mines.

That was the moment he stopped with everything and pulled away to look into my eyes. It was like he was trying to find something. I licked my lips, trying to get rid of the dryness in my mouth.

"You're just so handsome. Like an angel," he smiled at me, his fingers slowly touched my cheek.

"Delirious," I breathed out, desperately craving for him.