Part 28 - Round one and two

Holy Moly!!! 😱😱😱
Firstly I'm sorry for the delay, feast on this.
Secondly, I know this could have been much better, but I won't change a thing now, my fingers hurts from writing such a long ass text 😂 Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————

"And this is your room. It's not the largest one, but it's comfy enough," Luke announced, while I smiled.

"It's bigger than-" I wanted to finish my sentence when he jumped into my speech.

"My dick? Nonsense."

"My room," I mumbled, looking down.

Where's Delirious? I haven't seen him anywhere. I really want to ask, but I don't want to sound to desperate.

"Now, if you excuse me I have to help Delirious win an argument with some people. Sleep tight, I'll see you in the morning," he smiled at me, walking out of my room.

So he's at some business meeting again? I feel the day he saved me from the shrink was just a dream.

I woke up during the night, unable to fall asleep again. I remembered I didn't tell Luke about visiting my teacher. Quickly getting off the bed, I walked out of my room. Listening closely, I didn't hear a sound. I wasn't really surprised because of the time.

I need to find Luke! He's surely already here, it's 3 am anyway.

I tried to remembered the rooms Luke was showing me, trying to find his room to let him know about my plans. I had a feeling he was planning something for me, and I didn't have a heart to reject him.

Opening door after door, I was unlucky with my task. The house wasn't that big, like the one in the North Carolina, but still big enough for me to get lost. I opened one of many doors, switching the lights on.

My heart skipped a few beats, when I saw similar room as the one in Delirious' house. I knew I should have close the door and just politely walk away, but my curiosity won over me once again. With my cheeks already burning, I walked towards the  wall full of ropes, softly drifting upon all of them.

I wonder if he ever used them. They seem to be new.

My eyes fell on a weird wooden cube, moved to the far corner. I walked towards it, slowly inspecting it. There was a way to open it,  and I was already doing it.

What even is this? So you just lay there and the cube is closed? Oh, wait, here are holes! For the legs?! Shit, that's kinky. You don't even know who's fucking you. Kinda like a glory hole.

I stepped back, feeling embarrassed for looking at stuff like that. There was a closet, which I so eagerly opened. I saw many suits, similar to those I tried at his house. My journey continued to the whips, restrains and gags.

I should find Luke! I shouldn't be he-

"Such a curious boy my Princess is."

I turned myself towards to voice immediately, looking at Delirious. He was wearing elegant suit again, making my heart race unbelievably fast.