Part 5 - The first time

🎉🎉 It's here! Sorry for the wait, but read this instead. ❤️😂 And I can go to sleep peacefully now. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

I wanted to sit down, but I was too afraid of destroying the bow, Cartoonz made on me. My brain tried to solve the riddle of who was this man, but it didn't last long.

I was anxious about the upcoming events, not knowing who was the one that bought me. And that was the worst.

The door opened, my heart stoped beating, only to reveal Cartoonz again. He walked towards me, motioning me to turn around.

"Sorry, I forget to put you this on," he whispered quickly, blind folding me.

I heard a footsteps, then the door closed. I turned back, my hands quickly found their way to the cloth on my eyes.

"Have I told you to put it down?" I heard new voice, the voice which immediately made my heart race.

It was deep, so unique, indescribable. It made my body shiver, making me a goosebumps. I couldn't move, maybe I didn't even wanted to.

"I want you to keep this on the entire time. Have you understand it?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes, who?" He replied, and I couldn't even guessed his emotions.

"Yes, sir."

"Good boy," he whispered silently.

"Can I ask w-why won't you show me your face?" I asked, licking my dry lips.

"You can ask, but I won't answer. You picked this outfit? Stay still."

I heard silent footsteps coming towards me, and I shivered. I felt the movement on my body, as the sateen cloth disappeared.

"Sweet and innocent gift just for me."

His fingers ran upon my skin from my shoulders down to my fingers. His touch left behind trail of fire, burning sensation which crawled deep into my body. I gasped for air, my body shivered.

"Already prepared for me," he whispered, his fingers slid under the skirt right on my naked butt.

He pressed my butt cheeks, massaging them a little. My head bend over, my hands instinctively found a support on his arms.

Holy fuck, he's muscular!

"Have you ever gave somebody a blowjob?" He asked in whisper so close to my ear.

"N-no, sir."

"So damn innocent. On your knees then."

His hands moved from my butt to my shoulders, pushing me softly down. I gulped, getting on my knees. I didn't know what to expect. I knew how it works, I saw it dozens of time in the videos, but I didn't know how it felt in real life.

"Your hands behind your back. Open your mouth."

I took a deep breath, put my hands behind my back and opened my mouth. Hearing the unzipping of his jeans made my heart race. I could only count on my hearing, my feeling.

"This might get unpleasant, but I believe you can hold it for a couple seconds."

I felt his dick in my mouth, instinctively moving my tongue a bit. I was so weirded out, mainly because I couldn't see anything, I couldn't see what was coming next. He moved in and out couple times, before he hit back of my throat.

"Hold."

I needed to breath, choking, before he let me breath again. It was weird, but at the same time it was the biggest turn on. He held my head, thrusting into my mouth without any warnings. Gagging reflexes came into a first place, I wanted to push him away from me using my hands.