Part 58 - There's always a way

Well, I have a feeling you waited long enough. I'm so sorry! Also, I have a small special chapter prepared for the next time for Ohmtoonz fans. Alright! Read away. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————————————

Delirious didn't wake up during the first day so I had to walked away from his hospital room. I didn't want to come back to his house, as I wanted to be close in any emergency, so I slept at nearest hotel.

When I visited the hospital next day, nurse informed me that he was already awake. I stopped in front of his room for just a few seconds in hesitation. There were so many reasons for me not to come in. Mostly the fact he was going to hate me even more than he already was.

He needs you. Now more than ever.

I slowly nodded and with my wildly beating heart I walked in. I met his eyes, unable to move or say anything for couple seconds. He seemed to be tired, exhausted, but his eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Hey," I whispered, not even recognizing my voice anymore.

Carefully I closed the door, my eyes never left his. I was trying to find anything that would tell me his opinion about me, his current thoughts. It was so painful knowing how much I hurt him, even though it was just big misunderstanding.

"How are you feeling?" I continue in whisper, having no confidence whatsoever.

I walked towards him and reached for his hand. I wanted to show him I was here and I wasn't going to leave. I wanted to show him my love to him and undying obedience. But before I could even touch him he moved his hand away from me.

"Just leave."

Two words carried towards me in such weak voice and they hit me straight into my heart. I noticed another tear rolling down upon his face just before he closed his eyes.

"Delirious listen, please. I swear to you I didn't cheat on you, especially not with Luke. You have it all wrong. Luke was help-"

I wanted him to understand me so hard, I wanted to explain everything, but he didn't let me.

"Leave."

"I'm so sorry you think that but it's-"

"Just leave!"

He raised his voice, which was still cracked and in whisper, opening his tear filled eyes. I couldn't stop the loud sob escaping my mouth, my vision blurred by my tears.

"Let me explain, I beg you. I love you," I pleaded, and he moved his hand to the button for calling the nurse.

"I want you out of here... I want you gone. I never asked you to save my life," his voice deepened, his eyes looking everywhere but me.

Every word was stabbing me with increasing power and it was so hard for me to even breath. My body was already shaking and I was unable to stop my tears. I had to sit down as my legs didn't have the strength to hold me anymore. He was hurting me more than he could even realize.

"I'm sorry I hurt you but I swear it's not what you think. Give me a chance to explain. I can call Kenny, I'm sure you know him. Let me-"

My speech was cut off by nurse this time.

"Everything's ok?" She asked, looking from me to Delirious.

"Get him out of here," he whispered, and I quickly shook my head.

"No, no, no. Delirious," I started, desperate than ever.

"Mister Fong, leave him alone. He needs to rest," the nurse approach me, putting her hand on my shoulder.