Part 23 - Stalker

🎉🎉 Here you go! I can't seriously wait with writing the next chapter!! Enjoy ^.^
———————–————————

I couldn't find a courage to look up at him. I felt so ashamed, my brain still showing me the pictures from my hot dream. I felt he could have read my mind by looking at me, and maybe he even did.

"Evan? Stop daydreaming and come to finish me," Ohm said, and I instantly blushed.

Finish you? What? Oh, the algebra.

I stood up, walking towards the board where was half written some numbers, and my task was to fill the rest.

"Is everything alright?" Ohm asked in whisper, placing his hands on my shoulders to check upon me.

I felt my body slowly burning up under his touch, my shirt the only barrier between my skin and his fingers. I gulped, quickly nodding my head.

"Y-yes," I replied, trying to focus on the numbers.

"Derek!" My teacher raised his voice, his hands left my body.

"What? I didn't do anything!" My classmate complained, and I turned my head behind me.

"I saw you taking picture of us. Come here," he commanded, and I felt so intimidated.

"What? I didn't!" Derek snapped back, still sitting on his place.

"I won't repeat myself," Ohm continued steadily.

Derek stood up, walking towards us. Ohm pointed at his table, his eyes cold and strict.

"Put your phone on the desk," he ordered, and I saw Derek listen.

"Now get out of this room. I don't want to see you until this class ends," he said, hiding Derek's phone into his desk.

"What?! You can't do that," Derek mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Do I need to show you where the door is? I clearly said my rules in the beginning. Out!"

I watched at Derek looked at me with so much hate, even though I hadn't done a single thing to him, stomping out of the classroom.

"Continue, please," Ohm said towards me, sitting down with the best view on the rest of my classmates.

I wonder why he's so nice to me, but so strict when around the others.

I managed to finish what he wanted from me, wishing nothing else but to sit down and be invisible again.

"Well done! You can return back to your seat."

I gladly walked back, sitting down. I felt a few eyes burning hatefully into my soul. Having no courage to find out whose they were, I looked down at my notes, trying to pay attention to my handsomely looking teacher.

After the class, I successfully avoided any contact with Ohm. I was on my way home, when I saw two classmates walking towards me. Anxiously, I put my hands into my pockets, looking down.

"Fong!" I heard behind me, recognizing Derek's voice.

Shit.

I looked up, stopping in movement when I was just a few meters away from the two classmates, hearing Derek walking behind me.

"What do you want?" I asked, hiding my fear behind my voice filled with courage.

"So how many times, hm?" Derek asked, walking pass by me.