Part 45 - Unexpected surprise

Good evening! ❤️
Sorry for this boring chapter, but the end is worth it. Now I need to do some research 😏. Enjoy ^.^
———————————————————

"Never?" I asked silently, looking at Delirious.

"Never," he replied, but it seemed he wasn't sad or depressed about that.

"That sounds so scary and so sad," I mumbled, when he picked my lips.

"If I fell in love with people I fucked, I wouldn't be with you now," he smiled at me, and I hummed.

"What about Luke then? He hasn't fallen into love as well? He told me he fucks for pleasure, quite similar to you," I said, hearing him chuckle.

"Luke is a player. He always was and most likely always will be. Why would he even want to change that? He knows he can get whoever he wants. I mean, he even got you," he said, his voice lowered at the end.

"He gave me the protection I needed when you threw me down. If it wasn't for him," I paused myself, and he smiled.

"That son of a bitch even managed to get you here. When Wildcat called me about some boy, I immediately refused. How did he find out about that I have no idea, but I'm seriously grateful for that now."

I smiled at him, enjoying this moment with him. It was one of the best things in my entire life. Just open my eyes and see him beside me.

"We should get up," he sighed, ruffling my hair.

"Can't we just lay in bed for a few more hours?" I asked him, hearing him chuckle.

"We can, but I want to show you around first. Besides I need to visit a few business partners here," he answered, and I slowly nodded my head.

"If that means being with you then I'm willing to do whatever you want," I mumbled.

I spend the whole week doing different things every day. He took me through the city, even outside, showing me wonders of this world during the day and letting me experience the pleasure side of the sexual side during the night.

We were woken up by the morning phone call. I opened my eyes, looking for my phone. I had to got off the bed, leave the warmness of the older man.

"I'm gonna kill whoever's calling you," Delirious mumbled, just before I answered my phone.

"Evan."

I recognized voice of my teacher. I started to look for my underwear, feeling so embarrassed being all naked.

"Hi," I smiled, even though he couldn't see that.

"I just wanted to check if you're still alive. Haven't spoken to you whole week," he informed me with worried tone of his voice.

I saw Delirious reaching for my clothes, hiding them under the duvet.

"No clothes for you. I love watching your body," he said in deep voice, making my heart widely beat.

"I-I'm alive, sorry I haven't texted you or anything," I apologized, looking at the older man with my cheeks burning.

You think you can outsmart me, huh?

"The problem is that headmaster is having quite suspicious about your absence. I told him you're home, sick, but he's planning to visit you tomorrow," he informed me, while I quickly grabbed Delirious' shirt on the ground and took it on.

"Thank you so much for covering me! I'll get home today then," I said, feeling sadness filling my body.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow. Also Bryce was asking about you. You should give him a chance to talk to him," Ohm told me, while I saw Delirious stood in front of me.