Part 9 - Mistake

Yay! 🎉
I hope you remember what happened in the previous chapter, sorry it took so long for me to post :D. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

"Hun, just tell me the truth, please. I can take it," my mum begged.

"I'm telling you, it's a school project," I repeated the same lie again.

"What project? And what friends are you working on with? You have been always a solo student, Ev."

Stop with those question, please!

"It's that drug gang again, right? Evan, we don't need more money. We still have some left," she sighed.

"I'll be back home soon, I promise."

And with those words, I left the house. I felt uncertain about this whole idea, uncomfortable with my decision. I didn't know what to expect, what people or what even I was attending.

My eyes fell on the familiar black car, its door already opened. Cartoonz was looking at me, slightly shaking his head. He looked so smooth and elegant.

"Hi," I greeted him.

"What are you wearing? This is business celebration. Don't you have some suit?" He asked straight away.

"No? I-I'm sorry. I do not attend such... events."

He pointed at the car, motioning me to sit down. And I did.

"It's called living a life, skirt boy. I can't let you in looking like this, we will stop by my hotel room," he said, when he sat down next to me.

I got nervous all of the sudden, regretting my decision. I looked at the bearded man next to me, feeling so small.

"S-sir? Do you want to have sex with me?" I asked, licking my lips.

I was so embarrassed by asking this, but I had to know. I didn't want this, not for money and not with him. But I also knew I wouldn't have any chance to win if he wanted to rape me. He looked strong enough to do it.

His eyes fell on me, couple seconds his face completely unreadable, before he shrugged his shoulder. A smirk appeared on his face, crossing his arms.

"Do you want me to have sex with you?" He replied with a question.

Is this some kind of a catch question? Is he going to be mad?

"If that's what you want," I mumbled, looking out of the window.

His laughter filled the car, making me confused and uneasy. Looking back at him, he shook his head.

"You're so different from the others. I definitely want to try this body of yours, and we both know it's gonna happen. But I'm gentleman enough to wait for you to say it aloud."

Fuck. But calculating through this, he lives far away from me. There's no way he's gonna remember me after this night. So I'm saved? Or did he mean to say it today?

The rest of the drive was filled with silence, before the car stopped. I recognized the most expensive hotel in my town.

"We don't have much time, let's go," he commanded, already opening the door.

I opened the door, getting off the car. There were a few people in front. Cartoonz didn't let me inspect the place, already going in. I followed him close by. The inside of the hotel looked so luxury, I tried not to stare with my mouth widely opened.