Bonus Chapter - Your part of the deal

Because some of you wanted this, and because I got so caught up with those two. 😂 It's just a bonus chapter. Enjoy ^.^
————————————————

"Put me down!"

Ohm's voice resonated through the room as he tried to get back his professional attitude.

"As you wish, milady."

Luke threw his body on the bed in front of him, smirking at the poor teacher. After quadrillion tries and attempts he finally got an opportunity to had the beautiful bunny in his domain.

"I can escort myself out," Ohm said quickly, already having his feet on the ground.

"No, no, no. You're not getting away this time," Luke almost growled impatiently, pinning the man to the bed.

"Knock, knock," Luke started, pulling one of his best sentences.

"Who's there?" Ohm replied, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"Can."

Ohm knew this was going to have some sexual meaning, but he also tried to buy a time for himself. He was hoping he longer the other man is going to play his fuckboy part, the less horny he was going to be, the easier it is going to be for the teacher to escape.

"Can who?" Ohm asked, receiving a smile in return.

"Can I eat your ass?"

"Knock, knock," Ohm replied instantly, not even surprised with so many used sentence he received a few seconds ago.

"Who's there?" Luke replied amused.

"Can."

"Can who?"

Ohm slapped the other man across the face with bigger force than he wanted, moving the older man's head to the side.

"Can you fuck off?"

"I can fuck you," Luke replied instantly, looking back down at the poor teacher.

"You're not mentally healthy," Ohm mumbled, looking to the side with a silent pout.

He wasn't truly avoiding the older horny man because he hated him. He was avoiding him because he felt strongly attracted to him. And that feeling was so scary in the eyes of the teacher who got stabbed in the heart by another man with the similar character.

"You got me so hard back there," Luke continued, ignoring the fact Ohm was still going to fight back.

"Let me go. You said sleep with Evan, that was the part of our deal," the teacher said, when his head was by his chin moved and he met the brown eyes of the older man.

"I have the address you wanted," Luke said, still smiling.

"Give it to me and let me leave," Ohm said firmly, refusing to even admit to himself how much he loved the other man's attention.

"Kiss me."

Ohm felt his heart skip a few beats. It was just a sentence. A weak order with a strong results.

"Are you crazy? I haven't signed any contracts with this."

Ohm's voice got a bit desperate. He knew the longer he would be under this man, being consumed by his hypnotic scent and skillfully placed words, the more thinner his resistance would grow. And that was something he wanted to avoid. Placing his hand on Luke's body he wanted to push him away, letting the other man know about his feelings.

"You've signed the devil's contract, baby boy. Kiss me."

Baby boy.

Ohm's body shivered, he felt goosebumps and his now widely beating heart. He was feeling like a trapped fly, like a mouse in the maze.