Part 33 - Call me Daddy

Here you go ❤️❤️!
You know what's going to happen from the title. Also, I'm sorry for the grammar, I'm too tired to correct it now. And I'm sorry for the wait. 😅 Enjoy ^.^
——————–———————————————

I was woken up by the calm deep voice. Opening my eyes, I tried to put a few pieces together not to feel all lost.

"Evan," he repeated for the millionth time.

"I'm awake," I mumbled, slowly rubbing my eyes.

"Breakfast is ready," he announced, then walked away.

This is exactly that day I don't want to do anything else, than just lay in bed and do nothing.

I got off the bed, changing into the new clothes. I still felt his scent, making me instinctively smile. He was so good to me, making me feel I was at the same level as he was, and not some submissive bottom bitch.

Taking my things, I walked to the kitchen, which I found thanks to my nostrils and the amazing smell of the bacon and eggs.

"Good morning," Ryan smiled at me, putting a plate on the table.

"Morning," I replied, still half asleep.

"You have an hour to eat your breakfast, so enjoy it. Also, where's your watch?"

Dammit.

"In your room, I forgot," I mumbled, finally eating the deliciousness.

"I need to be at school earlier today, headmaster's call, but that doesn't mean you won't show up. I already called a taxi for you," he announced, his expression softened.

"You didn't need to do that, but thank you," I replied.

"That's the smallest thing I've done for you," he whispered, touching my hand for a brief moment before he walked out of the room.

His touch left me confused, my heart running wildly in my chest. The moment I heard the door close, I started to eat with so many different thoughts attacking my mind.

After the delicious breakfast, I was already running late with the taxi honking in front of the building. Debating few seconds, whether take the watch or leave it, I decided to take it with me, hoping Ohm would be happy to see that.

So I let the taxi drive me to school, and even though I really wasn't in the mood for it, I was excited at the same time.

During the school, I didn't have any opportunities to meet Ohm, even though I wished to hear his calm voice as soon as possible.

Grabbing the tray with the food on it, I managed to reach my favorite part of the room, the corner with the calm peace compere to the loud noise around.

"Look at you, cocksucker."

I turned my head around to see Derek and his friends. My heart skipped a few beats, but I did what I could to look fearless.

Shit.

"What do you want?" I replied, hiding my fear behind the bored tone of my voice.

"How many times have you got buttfucked by our teachers, hm?" Derek mocked me, and I wished to be invisible.

I wasn't hurt by his words, they didn't offend me that much, but the fact that they knew about me, that they didn't ignore me, made everything even worse.

"Let me be," I mumbled, nervously looking down at the food.

"Listen to me, you fucker," Derek started, and right after his words he pushed my head down into the food.