Chapter Five: Tommy

I didn't expect a suit of armor to crawl over my skin when I got mad, but it happened. The green suit was played with a few pieces of metallic green armor that lined my shoulders, knees, midsection and back. The same material fashioned gauntlets and boots. A green galaxy moved in a spinning motion around my chest in a triangle of what looked like glass. A golden over shield covered my chest and pointed out to my shoulders. It's gold like shine off set the dark green.
My head was full of thoughts, but one stood out. It almost spoke to me, like a women's maniacal whisper, "They hurt Quinn, now they deserve the same."
I was more than happy to oblige.
I collided with one of my class mates, Zack I think, driving my shoulder into his chest. He fell sprawling to the floor. Two girls, Kimberly and Trini, rushed me and kicked at my legs. I jumped and as I summersaulted through the air, I stopped short and grabbed their necks. As I fell, the fell with me. Their backs hit the floor and they laid their, dazed and in pain. 'Three down,' the voice spoke softly.
Billy and Jason were left. But as I charged, they changed. Dawning armor just like mine, only blue and red respectively. Billy was the first to run forward. As he punched, i grabbed his wrist and threw him over my shoulder, making him collide with the metal wall behind me. Jason charged. I punched at him. He tried to pull he over his shoulder, but I locked my foot under his. When he threw me, he came too. I landed in a crouch, but Jason wasn't so lucky, and hit a metal beam.
I didn't even give them a second thought as they all rushed over to each other's aid. I grabbed the robot they called Alpha and grabbed his neck.
"Where is he!?" I yelled at the robot. He kept swinging his arms at my head, which just made me angrier. I threw him at the wall and picked him up again. "Where is Quinn!"
"Tommy!" A deep voice called. It echoed through the halls as it would in a cave that sound has vacated. "Let Alpha go."
"Tell me where Quinn is!" I raised my fist. "Or the robot gets one less eye!"
"Calm down Tommy," the voice called. "I have your brother in the control room, come. We need to talk."
"I'm not talking! I just want Quinn and then I'm leaving."
"We shall see."