Yoosung's first kiss- Yoosung X Reader

"Come on (Y/n)! Please play with me!"

"No, I have to make plans for the next upcoming party and besides, LOLOL sounds like a boring game."

"But it's not! I guarantee you that it's not! Just try one round, ONE round!"

You tried ignoring the annoying but lovable boy, Yoosung Kim. He was addicted to the game LOLOL and ever since you two became close friends, he always wanted you to try it. But being the hard party planner that you were, you didn't want to play the silly game with Yoosung...until today. Yoosung got on his knees, giving you his signature puppy eyes.

"Please? Pretty please?~"

"Ugh...alright. I'll play one round with you."

Yoosung's purple eyes lit up as he jumped in the air, cheering.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you (Y/n)! I promise you, you're going to have fun!"

You sigh...but then mischievously smile at the college student. You knew that he never had a girlfriend before...so you had an idea.

"But! There is a catch~"

"Huh? A catch? What do you mean
(Y/n)?"

The innocent boy said as he scratched his head in puzzlement. You giggled, then mess with his blond hair, making him pout. He hated it when people messed with his hair, especially you since you did it to him all the time.
You stare into his lavender eyes with your (e/c) ones.

"If I win, you have to give me a kiss~"

"H-huh? A k-kiss?"

"That's right~ If I lose, I won't do my work for a week and instead spend time with you."

Yoosung's eyes widened at your words. He was surprised by your offer, especially the part where you'll stop doing your work and spend some quality time with him...it made him happy inside. He smiled.

"Okay! I accept your offer (Y/n)!"

You both sit down criss-cross on the floor in front of the tv. Yoosung gave you a controller.

"I will warn you, I've played this game day and night so you may call me a pro at this~ But I promise I'll go easy on you since its your first time!"

"Heh, okay then~"

You two then began the game. Even though this was your first time playing such a ridiculous game, you actually got used to it very fast and at the end, you won. Yoosung couldn't believe what happened, you beat him! In a game you never played before!
His eyes and mouth were wide open as you laugh at him.

"I win~"

"You...you did..."

"Now, give me my prize~"

You crawl towards him, making him blush and crawl away from you till his back hit the wall. You took the chance and trapped him, the poor gamer.
He was sweating at this point.

"(Y-y/n)..."

"Awwww you won't give me my prize? But you accepted my offer Yoosung and you lost~"

"I-I-I know! But...this is my first kiss..."

You felt a small pang inside your heart. Did Yoosung not want to waste his first kiss on you? That was disappointing for you because you had a crush on the shy kid for awhile now. You back away from him, staring at the ground.

"Sorry...If you don't want to kiss me, that's fine. I understand that you don't want to waste a perfectly good kiss on me. I'll just get back to work.."

You turn to go back to your computer but you felt Yoosung's arms wrap around you, then spins you around. You were now facing him.
You blush.

"Yoo-"

He kissed you mid-sentence, surprising you. Yoosung, a boy who never had a girlfriend or his first kiss, was actually kissing you!
After awhile, he slowly pulled away.

"I don't think that was a waste because I loved you all this time (Y/n)."

"Y-Yoosung...I've loved you too."

Yoosung blushed then hugs you.

"So...does this mean we're a couple?"

You giggle as you hug back.

"Yes...and LOLOL partners~"

Yoosung smiled and with that, you smiled too. You two played LOLOL all night as you cuddle each other.
Who knew that video games can bring lovers together?