Cat Sitting- Jumin X Reader

You arrive at Jumin Han's house, excited to see that one specific person~
You couldn't wait to hug them and praise them all day~
You knock on the door and who opened it up?
JOHN CENA!
*gets slapped*
Just kidding, it was Jumin Han himself!
A smile appears on his face.

"Ah, (Y/n)~ Welcome to my home~"

"Yeah yeah whatever, where's my Lizzy?!"
\(^▽^)/

"Huh?! Lizzy?!"
( ̄◇ ̄;)

You push Jumin Han out of the way, shaking a can of cat food and a bell in your hands. You search frantically for the white cat.

"Lizzy! Where are you Lizzy? Lizzy! Oh there you are!"

You found her hiding under the couch, making you giggle. You hug her and pet her soft head and ears. She began purring in response to your delicate touches. You sat on the couch while Jumin stares at you dumbfounded.

"Umm aren't you forgetting something?"
(−_−;)

"Oh! Yeah you're right!"

You gave Elizabeth the 3rd a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for reminding me Jumin!"
(^_^)

That's who you were: A cat lover, even better than Jumin Han himself. You were like Cat Mom #2!
Jumin was your boyfriend, but ever since he introduced you to his cat Elizabeth, you've been obsessed with her. You would always plant kisses on her furry face and hug her most of the time. You could say that you loved her more than Jumin. That's what made him jealous. REALLY jealous.
Jumin scratched his head.

"Well...I'll be going to work now...you know what to do."

"Yep! Say bye to your father Lizzy!"

You smile as you held her soft paw and made her wave goodbye to poor Jumin. Once Jumin closed the door behind him, he stayed where he was and listened through the door, hearing your sweet voice.

"Awww Lizzy! You're so cute! I'm lucky to have met you!"

"Why won't she say that to me?"

Jumin mutters to himself, jealous that his cat is getting more compliments than him.

"Lizzy come back! I want to play with you!"

"I want (Y/n) to play with me..."

Jumin felt himself getting hard, then shakes it off. He decided to show you his dark side, his very dark side~
You fell asleep on the couch with Elizabeth the 3rd in your arms.
You didn't notice Jumin entering the house until you heard the click of the door close. You pretend to sleep as you heard his footsteps going to his room.
When you heard his door close, you release Elizabeth.

"Jumin? Hello? Umm Jumin?"

You slowly go to his room and when you opened the door, you gasped...
Jumin was laying on his bed in a teasing pose while rose petals surrounded him. He was wearing nothing but black shorts, a black tie around his neck and neko ears sitting on top of his head.
Did Zen teach him all this?
He smirks at you.

"Meow (Y/n)~"

"Umm Jumin? Why are you dressed like a cat?"

"Oh~ Come over here and I'll show you Master~"

You go to him without hesitation and he took the opportunity to pin you down on the bed, him hovering over you.

"Master~ Would you like me to lick you?~"

"Uhhh umm..."

Before you could answer, Elizabeth the 3rd suddenly comes into the room, filling you up with excitement.

"LIZZY! COME HERE!"
O(≧∇≦)O

You chase after the cat, leaving Jumin in the dust.

"Damn...so close..."