Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever

If there's one thing everyone hates hearing once in their lives...it's the word, Goodbye.

Whether it came from a family member who decided to leave and start a new life or was on the brink of death, a best friend who was moving somewhere far away, or a lover who couldn't handle being in a relationship any longer...they have always said the same thing at the end of their sentence...Goodbye.

Goodbyes come in many forms.
People would also say,

See you later.

All the best.

Farewell.

Look after yourself.

So long.

Ciao.

Sayonara.

Adios.

Au Revoir.

But just saying Goodbye is the hardest part.

And now you had to do it.

As you packed the last of your things, all of your clothes, posters, plushies, and pictures of your best friends in the RFA, you wondered to yourself if you were making a mistake:

A mistake of leaving the RFA and continuing on with your life.

You could still remember when you first joined the RFA and they greeted you in a nice and kind manner. Sure, you guys may have gotten off to a rough start, considering that they didn't trust you at first.

But over the years, you guys have grown super close, and you finally felt like you belonged to a family...a family that was made up of fictional characters, who had personalities of their own.

You loved it when Zen always talked highly about himself, the way he kept praising himself before turning his attention to you and only you, it made you feel loyal to the actor.

You loved it when Yoosung would always greet you with a smile, telling you about his day in university and how he is trying to learn how to cook without burning down the house. The way he was always clumsy, it made you
laugh and want to tease him.

You loved it when Jaehee would politely ask you about your day and how you were feeling at the moment, while she tried so hard not to fall asleep as she wanted to talk to you through the chat and on the phone. You two would also fangirl about Zen and you always told her to relax, for life wasn't just about work. And she would always thank you for that. It made you feel proud of her, for she was a much hard working woman than anyone you have ever met, well, besides your parents.

You loved it when Jumin Han would constantly check up on you, making sure you're safe from harm and not doing anything risky. Whenever he praised his cat, Elizabeth the 3rd, you would praise with him, and he would always invite you for wine. He made you feel like you were important, and he was like your guardian.

You loved it when 707 would barge into every chat and bring the excitement out. His jokes and pranks always made you laugh and just his hacking skills were incredible. Even though he has pushed you away many times, you knew deep down that he was just trying to protect you from him, from the dangers that came with him. But you didn't care about the danger, you cared about 707 and because of that courage, you helped save both him and his brother Saeran from the Mint Eye. 

...And now you had to say goodbye to them.

After packing the rest of your things, you take one last look at the empty apartment, the apartment that had started it all. You smiled at it before leaving, locking the door behind you for the last time.