Stripper! Jumin X Shy! Reader (LEMON/Requested)

You've never been to a strip club before, so when your friend Saeyoung took you there for your 21st birthday, you were not on board with the idea.

Oh and you're a virgin.

Yep. Awkward.

As Saeyoung dragged you to the club, you frantically objected, hoping that you could change his mind. But knowing that he was a pervert, he probably wasn't going to listen to you.

"S-Saeyoung m-maybe this is a b-bad idea!"

"Come on (Y/n)! It's going to be so much fun~"

You definitely didn't think this was fun at all. The thought of watching naked male strippers dancing in front of you wasn't exactly your cup of tea. You would rather go home and catch up on your Korean dramas instead. As you two arrived at the scene, you weren't ready to enter. You could hear the loud booming music from inside, and there was a long line of ladies outside, some drunk while some were sober and gossiping about "who performs better."
Just watching them sickened you.
This was definitely a bad idea, especially for you since you were a shy girl who didn't know nothing about pleasure and desires...or drinking.
Saeyoung smirked as he pushed you past the ladies, winking at them as they glared at you. Saeyoung chuckled.

"They're jealous of you~"

"Why are they jealous of me? I get that you're a hot guy and all, but it's not like I'm dating you..."

You rolled your eyes before Saeyoung then pushes you inside, where the loud music was already making your ears bleed. There were flashing lights everywhere, along with multiple women dancing around.

You blushed when you saw the male strippers too and they were not wearing anything, well, except black underwear. 

You covered your eyes but then you felt Saeyoung's hands pull them away.

"Relax (Y/n), it's not like you're going to become blind just watching all of these sexy men dancing~"

"Why the hell would you bring me here...?"

"Because you're the birthday girl! Speaking of which..."

Saeyoung then whistled to a nearby male waiter, who wore nothing but underwear and a bow tie around his neck.

"Yo! When does Mr. Han perform?"

"M-Mr. Han...?"

"He performs in 5 minutes!"

"Thanks!"

Saeyoung said with a smile before winking at the man. He then sat you down at a table that had a good view of the runway. You blushed as you tried to avoid the male dancers.

"S-Saeyoung-"

"Don't worry (Y/n), you're going to like this~"

"W-Who's Mr. Han?"

"An old friend of mine, you're going to love him~"

Before you could ask more questions, you both then heard someone on the speakers.

"ALRIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TAKE YOUR SEATS, GRAB YOUR DRINKS AND GRAB YOUR SNACKS BECAUSE IT'S TIME FOR OUR SATURDAY NIGHT PERFORMANCE! YOU KNOW HIM, YOU LOVE HIM, PLEASE WELCOME, THE SEXY MR. HAN!"

The announcer screamed as you heard everyone cheer and clap as they all gathered around the runway. You tried to ignore the scene by ordering a margarita, but then, you couldn't help but look at who this "Mr. Han" guy was. You then felt your heart stop when Mr. Han suddenly came out of the fog, strutting his legs as he danced to the center of the stage, thrusting his hips.
He wore nothing but black tights and a black tie around his bare neck, his jet-black hair flowing as he slowly danced to the music.
Once he reaches the center, he winked at everyone before wrapping his arms and legs around the metal pole and started to sexily pole dance on it.
You blushed as you couldn't stop staring at the man.