Your Favorite Video Game

Zen:
Mario Kart!
He loves picking his favorite character Yoshi and his favorite vehicle: The motorcycle (or motorbike).
He would always get to first place but then you would throw the blue shell at him, causing him to be last. This causes the poor actor to cry real tears.

"Awwww (Y/n)! I wanted to win!"
(;*△*;)

You would then lose on purpose just to make him happy~

Jumin Han:
Sim City!
He loves making his own character, decorating his house and of course, making his own city!
He would also put you in there so he would marry your sim, do the "wink wink" with your sim and have kids with your sim!
This causes you to blush multiple red colors and he would laugh at this.

"Someday (Y/n), someday~"

Jaehee:
Tetris!
She loves these kinds of games, especially when it comes to solving.
She would concentrate really hard on the game, trying to beat your high score.
Unfortunately she would have too many blocks piled up and lose the game, causing her to flip the table and drink more coffee or do some work to calm her down.
She thinks this game you two play is "challenging" enough~

Yoosung:
Super Smash Bros!
He would always pick his favorite character Roy and try beating you, but due to your pro-ness of the game, you would always beat him.
This results in Yoosung crying and throwing a fit.

"Awwww (Y/n)! You always win! I never win! Waaaah! I want to play LOLOL again!"

You giggle and kiss him to make him feel better...until you win the next round again~

707:
Call of Duty Zombies!
He loves the excitement of it whenever he gets either the Ray Gun or Sniper Rifle from The Box and he loves drinking the perks (even the weak ones).
He would however troll you whenever you need to be revived and he would never come to your rescue...unless you give him a kiss on the cheek (which you reluctantly did just so you could live. Hey, survival of the fittest right?)
He would be a gentleman and open the door first, just so you could have enough money to buy perks or a new gun~