The Blue Rose- Ray X Reader

It all started with a blue rose.

It wasn't just a blue rose though, it was a blue rose from him, the mysterious man you just met that night at the masquerade ball...a man whom you fell in love with at first sight.

You could still remember the memory, the sweet memory of him sweeping you off your feet and dance with you with such grace and elegance, you wondered how he was so perfect compared to the other men you've met before...

It was on the night of the Mint Eye Corporation's masquerade ball, where all of the Mint Eye members come and gather for a delicious feast, along with dancing and plotting their next evil plans with their friends.
You were not like all of them however.
You weren't even apart of the Mint Eye.
You were an undercover spy for the RFA and your job was to find the mastermind behind this whole corporation.

You have now entered the ballroom, wearing nothing but a long white dress with a white mask that hid your true identity.
No gun.
No taser.
Just you.
Which means no protection from the Mint Eye if you were ever to be captured.
You didn't plan to get captured anytime soon.

As you made your way down to the center, gently pushing past a few of the well-dressed members, your (e/c) eyes found themselves staring at the figure who sat on the high throne, dressed in all black, along with a black mask covering her face.
It appeared that the mysterious woman had long dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes.
You knew that she had to be the leader of the Mint Eye, the one everyone called their "savior."
But...why did you feel like you've seen her from somewhere before?

There was no time to be lost in thought, for the woman clears her throat, now gaining everyone's attention towards her.
She stands up and presents herself, an evil smirk formed on her face.

"My loyal Believers and Disciples, it is a great pleasure to have you all here at Magenta for this wonderful party tonight~
As you all may know, we have come so far in our plan to eliminate all the fear and pain from this cruel world and we are so close to reaching our everlasting paradise~"

You stood there in silence as you heard the others hum and nod in agreement. A waiter then approached you, offering you a blue drink from a glass bottle.
You stared at the suspicious blue liquid before shyly smiling and waving him away.

"As long as we continue our reign, we shall achieve victory and save those who are suffering and bring them the peace and love they deserve after all these years of torture!"

Everyone was now cheering for the woman as they clink their glass drinks together.

"Paradise! Paradise! Paradise!"

You had to get closer to her, you had to stop her and all this madness she had created.
But as you were about to approach her, you heard the soft playing of a violin from afar, causing you to stop in your tracks.

That's strange, it was loud in the ballroom and yet, you could clearly hear the beautiful tune the violin was playing.
Because of your curiosity, you decide to follow the sound of music, which lead you to the outside of the base and into the garden.

The garden was surrounded with rows of extraordinary flowers, the sweet honey-suckle smell filling the air as you heard nothing but the sound of the violin playing and the crickets chirping in the night.
And that was when you first saw him, the man who made your heart stop just by staring at him...

It was a man who was very young, a man who was dressed in a magenta suit, with a blue rose pinned to the lapel. His white hair was groomed so properly, you wondered how it would feel to touch it.
But there was something about his eyes that made you excited, for they had a glow to them...a mint-colored glow.