Reset For Him- 707 X Reader

Have you ever felt so guilty about something you didn't do?
Have you ever lost someone very important to you?
Have you ever wanted to go back in time and fix your mistake?
These mixed feelings flows inside your brain as you kept pressing the reset button again and again, hoping to find your precious friend 707 alive...
Unfortunately you kept going back to where you started...a bad ending for not only you but for him...the poor hacker.
You fell on your knees, hugging your chest, your (h/c) bangs covering your (e/c) eyes.

"Saeyoung...I'm sorry...I wish...I wish that I can bring you back!"

You sobbed.
It was no use, this bad ending was going to stay with you two forever...
Until you realized something. You can fix this, you can't just let this be a bad ending get the best of you, you needed to change it! You thought of all the things that 707 would like if he was here with you right now...you then figured it out.
With that, you were on your way to find the 5 important things to resurrect 707. You first infiltrated the building of an evil businessman to retrieve 707's favorite animal: A cat.
You stole the cat right away, causing the evil workaholic to throw a fit and chase you down.

"COME BACK HERE WITH MY ELIZABETH THE 3RD!"
ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ

"Screw you old man! I'm trying to save someone's life here!"
(>д<)

Next, you infiltrated a blonde boys castle, stealing his last snack: Honey Buddha Chips.
With this, he cried and chased you down while throwing spears at you.

"C-COME BACK WITH MY HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS! I NEED THEM!"
。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

"S-sorry kid! I need these more than you do!"

Then, you infiltrated a bar to retrieve a special drink: Dr Pepper. Unfortunately one of the bikers with long, white hair took the last one, resorting to a fight. At the end, you chased him down while he rode away in his black motorcycle.

"Ha Ha! Catch me if you can gurlllll!"

"S-such a hottie...I-I mean, get back here with that soda!"
(;*△*;)

Luckily for you, you retrieved it after giving the biker a kiss on the cheek.
The last person was another workaholic, a girl workaholic actually, who wore...707's glasses!
A tricky one you saw...
All you did was throw hot coffee in her face.

"Ow! My eyes! My eyes!"
(πーπ)

"Should've just wore your normal glasses than 707's..."

You got everything except one thing:
The last item.
You were going to find the last item until you had to teleport to the space station, there wasn't much time...soon, the game will delete 707's route forever.
You arrived at the space station, put on the astronaut suit and place everything in a circle, wondering what to do next.
Then...everything stopped.
You felt frozen in time, you felt...lost. You checked your game on the phone and unfortunately...you were too late. His route...was gone, forever.
You then cried as you floated in space...

"Oh Saeyoung...I'm sorry...I tried, I tried bringing you back...but I couldn't. I couldn't find the last item...I failed, I failed you...I'm sorry Saeyoung..."

You were going to be stuck in this bad ending forever, stuck with the guilt and sadness of the death of someone you loved ever since you started the game...you wish you could've told him sooner...you wished that you never picked anyone else's route...you wished you never reset...
You then heard a voice, an unfamiliar voice coming from all around you.

"...you don't deserve the bad ending...you have proved your love to this character...you must continue"

You opened your eyes to a bright light, quickly covering them. Then...you heard the soft, sweet voice you missed throughout the other routes...

"(Y/n)?...."

You remove your hand from your eyes and gasped at who you saw: The young man who loved Honey Buddha Chips and Dr Pepper, the man who always told you silly jokes, the man who always listened to you over the phone, the dorky hacker you loved...

"Saeyoung..."

And with that, you smiled, hugged and kissed the hacker...

"I promise I'll never reset again...I promise Saeyoung..."

You felt him smile at your promise. From there, you two got married at that space station, never ever resetting the game again...you two have gotten the Good Ending.