His Toxic Smile- Vampire! Zen X Human! Reader

"I'm telling you, Jaehee! Zen is a vampire!"
(/。\)

"For the millionth time (Y/n), there is no such thing as vampires!"
(ーー;)

"There is such thing! If you were to stay in a mansion with six scary looking brothers, you would believe that they're vampires!"
( ̄◇ ̄;)

"I would believe that they would want to start an orgy..."
(−_−;)

Jaehee groans as she followed you to your next door neighbors house, where the famous actor Hyun Ryu or "Zen" lives.
Ever since you have recently moved into the neighborhood and joined the RFA, you've had a bad feeling about Zen from the start and being the most anxious person you were, you believed that Zen was a vampire...
What made you think this?
Well when you made him spicy garlic chicken (to show that you were a kind and trustworthy neighbor), he wouldn't take it, no matter how much you begged him.
All he kept saying was,

"I'm allergic to garlic, I'm allergic to garlic, I'm allergic to garlic..."

Another thing that made you believe he was a vampire was whenever he came outside, he would always wear that grey jacket of his, even if it was super hot outside. He also carried an umbrella with him, even though it wasn't raining...
Oh and he hates cats.
Vampires hate cats, at least that's also what you believed.
You quietly shush Jaehee with a finger to her lips as you looked around the area before slightly opening the window to Zen's house, causing Jaehee to panic.

"Miss (Y/n), what do you think you're doing?! You're entering someone's private property without their permission!"
( 〇□〇)

"I'm gonna try and find proof that Zen is a vampire! I know for sure that he has buried things in his garden! Probably the dead bodies of his victims after he drank all their blood!"

"Or he's probably planting vegetables! You know how worried he is about his weight..."

"Just come on!"

"Why do I always listen to you...?"

Jaehee sighed as she then climbed through the window after you as the two of you then enter Zen's extravagant house, your heart racing as you looked around for any clues that supported your theory. But you found nothing, only fancy clothes, magazines, cupboards filled with goldfish bread and make up.
Jaehee gladly helped herself to some of Zen's autographed photos...
You then take a look outside the garden, where you found something sticking out of the dirt.
You gasped.

"A-ha! Jaehee! Come here! I found something!"

"What is it that you found...?"

"Look! In the ground! Do you see it?! Quick! Help me dig it out!"

"I just got this new work jacket! I'm not getting it dirty!"
(>д<)

"Ugh, fine!"
(>_<)

You then dig with your bare hands till you found a bag, a black garbage bag that was weirdly shaped...you didn't know what you would find in there and you were afraid to find out.
Your hands trembled as you grab hold of the bag, then without hesitation, you tear it open and screamed...
Only to find eggplants in there.
You take it out, confused as Jaehee giggled.

"Huh...?"
(;'Д')

"Oh wow (Y/n), it's an eggplant, NO body to be found! See, Zen is not a vampire-"

"What are you two doing here...?"

You both turned around, squeaking as you came face to face with Zen, who stood there with his arms crossed, his red eyes glowing with hunger...
Jaehee nervously laughed as she tried talking to him.