His Submissive- Dominant! Saeran X Submissive! Reader LEMON

Just staring into those glowing minty eyes of his had already made me wet and hot...the way he licked his lips as he stared at me with a smirk upon his face made me want to fall on my knees and beg for him...the way his hips swayed as he walked past me made me want to see how powerful his thrusts were...
I knew right then that I wanted to be his submissive.
He was a dominant, that's for sure, for I knew the many naughty things he likes to do in bed...I have read his diary to confirm this, of course.
He had many kinks, all sorts of kinks, kinks that even I myself have always wanted to try out...

Blindfolding.

Bondage.

Teasing.

Spanking.

Saying I love you.

And of course...Dom/Sub.

...And now I was finally going to experience the pleasure he was about to give me once we finished our dinner date and came home, slowly walking up the stairs as he held my hand in his, gripping it tightly as I saw him smirk.
I wasn't going to lie, I was so excited that I found myself smirking too.
Once we both made it inside his room, he took the chance and shut the door behind us, locking it before turning towards me, his mint-colored eyes glowing in the darkness as he smiled.

"So...are you ready, (Y/n)? Because if you are, I'm not going to hold back...no matter what~"

He asked in a low voice, causing me to shudder as I felt my legs suddenly turn to jelly, causing me to have difficulty standing up.
I stared into his dark gaze as I gulped, realizing that I had just entered into his territory...and I was going to be his next victim, his next prey.

"Yes...I'm ready, Saeran."

I spoke up with confidence, only to hear him laugh, causing me to look up at him with surprise. He takes a few deep breaths before licking his lips, smiling as he loosened his tie.

"Good...then I'm gonna make you scream my name all night~
So be prepared, because I'm not going to go easy on you, baby~"

Saeran purred as he then walks behind me and ties both my hands behind my back, causing me to flinch in pain as he tightened the knot.
There was no going back now...I have now crossed over the boundary.
His boundary.
And he was going to make me his submissive.
I then realized that my eyes were now covered with a black cloth that I felt Saeran tying to the back of my head as I felt him breathing on the back of my neck, causing goosebumps to form on my skin.
I then felt him start to lick and kiss my ear, then bite my earlobe, causing me to gasp.

"Don't be scared, (Y/n)...just relax."

"O-Okay..."

I stuttered, but I couldn't relax, I was WAY too excited to relax...
I then felt Saeran's hands slowly trail down both my sides, gently gripping my hips as he slowly grinds into me from behind, causing me to shudder and shake.
We may have our clothes on, but I could still feel his hard on.
I then felt him lift me up in the air and gently place me on the bed on my stomach, slowly caressing my bare legs as he lifted up my skirt.
I then heard him unbuckle his pants and that's when I felt a light slap on my bottom, causing me to gasp.
Did he just spank me...with his belt?
I heard him giggle as he gently spanked me again.

"Are you enjoying this, (Y/n)?~"

"Y-Yes..."

I squeaked as I squirmed. I then felt another slap on my cheeks, causing me to shudder with pleasure.

"I said, are you enjoying this,
(Y/n)?~"

"Y-Yes! Yes I'm enjoying this, Saeran!"

"Good girl~"

Saeran praises as he turns me on my back and slowly strips me out of my clothes, leaving me in only my bra and underwear. I shuddered as I felt him kiss my legs, my stomach, my neck and in between my breasts. He swiftly takes off my bra and throws it across the room and then licks my right nipple and takes it in his mouth, gently sucking as he massages my other breast with his hand. I gasped and moaned, squirming as he switched sides, repeating his soft, smooth actions.

"S-Saeran..."

"(Y/n)...I want you to say I love you to me, okay? Please say it, I want to hear you say it."

"S-Saeran! I-I love you!"

"I love you too, baby~"

Saeran said as he then took off my blindfold, revealing to me that he  stripped out of his clothes too, his member hard and leaking pre-cum.
He then kisses me deeply as he gently spreads my legs, fitting himself in between them as I felt his member poking at my entrance.

"(Y/n)...do you want to continue? Because I'm not gonna stop if we do."

"Y-Yes Saeran...please...could you..."

"Could I what, (Y/n)? Tell me~ Tell me what you want me to do~"

"S-Saeran please...come inside me..."

"Ah~ If that is what you want, then I shall give you all the pleasure you want~"

Saeran smirked as he kissed me again before slowly entering inside me, my walls stretching out as I gasped, gripping his hair as he began to slowly thrust in and out, groaning as he started to pick up the pace.
His thrusts were so hard and powerful that I wanted more, oh I wanted so much more...
I pulled his hair as I felt myself jumping from his thrusts.

"S-Saeran! Oh my God, Saeran!"

"(Y-Y/n)..."

I felt my insides quivering with lots of pleasure and excitement and heat and then I felt a knot in my stomach, ready to burst any second now. This feeling was all so new to me...and I honestly liked it.

"Saeran, I'm going to-"

"Cum for me baby...please~"

I then moaned as I released my fluids all over his member, causing him to groan and soon, he released inside of me too. He then falls onto my chest, snuggling his face in my breasts as we both pant and gasp for air.
He then kissed my forehead, softly smiling.

"I love you (Y/n)~"

"I love you too, Saeran~"

I giggled as I played with his hair as we both fell asleep in each other's arms.
One thing was never going to change between us and that was him being my dominant and me being his submissive~