Halloween Scares- 707 X Reader

It was the beginning of October and you knew what that meant: Halloween!
You loved Halloween, the spookiest time of the year where you would drink pumpkin spice lattes, decorate the house, work on a cosplay, eat treats and one of the most silliest things you would ever do with your red-haired boyfriend...Halloween scares.
It was a tradition for the both of you to play scary pranks on each other, until one of you gives up.
Unfortunately for you...you always lose.
Yes, even though you were a pro at these kinds of things, 707 was the KING of scares!
He got you good last year when he ate "Jumin Han's cat".
This year though, you were prepared~
While you were cutting up the vegetables, you didn't hear 707 quietly walking in, wearing a hockey mask and holding a small chainsaw.
He then taps your shoulder and when you turned around, you screamed to the top of your lungs.

"AHHHHHHHH SOMEONE! HELPPPPP!"
( 〇□〇)

"Hahahahahaha! Oh man! I got you good!"
(。・`ω'・。)

He took off the mask and there he was, your adorable, geeky boyfriend.
You playfully punch his shoulder and stick your tongue out.

"No fair!"
(。-`へ'-。)

"Life's unfair comrade~ Anyway's, whatcha making?"

"Oh, I'm making a salad, want some?~"

"Sureeeee!"

As 707 takes a piece of the salad, he finds a sliced finger in there. He gasps and throws the bloody finger at (Y/n), which she was able to dodge in time. She laughed and pointed at him.

"Hehehe! I got you with the classic prank, the bloody finger!"
(ц`ω'ц*)

"O-oh whatever! I'm not giving up just yet! I still have a few times up my sleeves and in the future, you will have a bad time~ Mwahahahaha!"

707 claimed as he then walked out of the kitchen. You weren't going to let him win this time, one way or another.
The rest of the week was one scary prank after another and 707 was already in the lead!
He scared you by dumping a bucket of pigs blood on you, he "accidentally" got his hand stuck in a active sink garbage disposal and he ate his own eyeball!
You haven't had time to get him back, he was THAT good!
On Halloween night, you put on a party for the RFA, hoping your prank would work out~
You found Zen, who was dressed up as a Kill Bill character, you know, the one with the yellow suit and was a badass.
He smiled and nodded to you, signaling it was time.
You two then walk out of the party room while 707 watched you two in suspiciousness. Yoosung nudged his shoulder.

"Go see what they're up to..."

"Oh definitely...I'm so going to kick Zen's ass"

707 growls as he quietly follows you two to another ballroom. He heard you two fighting.

"Zen! What's gotten into you?! I thought this was practice for your next upcoming movie: Kill Bill! Zen Style!"

"I'm sick and tired of your Halloween pranks on me! Especially since they include cats! I'm going to make you pay for your silliness!"

"No! Please Zen! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

...then it was silence, this actually made 707 nervous for his girlfriend. Was this real? Or was this...a prank?
707 had to find out!
He opened the doors and gasped...his girlfriend was sliced to pieces by Zen, the evil Kill Bill character.
Zen's suit was covered in blood, so was his face and yet, he still looked hot!
Zen smirked at the shaking red-head hacker.

"Want a bite to eat, 707?~ It's my special, a human heart~"

He holds up a "heart", causing 707 to scream and run out, crying. You came out from behind the curtain, laughing.

"Oh my god he fell for it! Hahahaha! That makes me, the winner this year!"

You tried looking for him however, but he disappeared, puzzling you. You asked Jumin where he was.

"He just grabbed LOLOL addict and sped off...maybe he's in his room crying"

You nodded, then went straight to 707's room. You had the camera ready to take crying 707's picture. As you opened the door and turn on the lights, there was your boyfriend laying in bed with Yoosung! Under the sheets! And he was kissing him right on the lips!
They both blushed as they pulled up the covers.

"(Y-Y-Y/n)!"
(」゜ロ゜)」

"L-leave us alone!"
(≧ヘ≦ )

"707! YOU'RE GAY?!?!?!?!"
( 〇□〇)

707 and Yoosung laugh as they threw the covers off of them. They were still in their clothes.

"Happy Halloween (Y/n)! Mwahahahaha!"

707 smirked as he hugged him and kissed your forehead.

"Oh freak you, FREAK YOU!"
凸(-0-メ)

For the rest of the night, you made 707 sleep on the couch instead of sleeping with you in bed.