Yes Milady- Butler! Zen X Master! Reader (LEMON)

Consider yourself lucky for being rich, for you were finally able to afford your very own butler. Not just an ordinary butler though. This butler was "special" in your eyes...

His name was Hyun Ryu, but he preferred to be called Zen in private.

When you first laid eyes on him, you couldn't help but wonder if he was already taken by another master, another woman who would love to do anything to him. Luckily though, you hired him before anyone else could.
Now he was all yours for the taking.
He was like the apple that Eve would pluck from the tree. That was how special the butler was.
As you quietly paint in your bedroom, the sun shining upon your skin as it's rays covered you in warmth, you heard a faint knock at the door.
You knew that it was no one other than Zen himself. It was tea time already.
You loved having tea time with Zen.
Just as you expected, Zen had entered the room with a tray filled with pastries, tea cups and a tea pot.
He smiled as he placed the tray on the table and bowed to you.

"Hello, Milady~"

"Why hello, Zen~"

"May I ask how you are feeling today?"

"I am feeling quite good, but I am a bit parched...pour me a cup of tea, now."

"Yes, Milady~"

Zen smirked before pouring you a cup of tea, sprinkling several cubes of sugar in there before handing the cup to you with a warm smile.

"Your tea, Milady~"

"Oh Zen, please drop the title. We're alone after all~"

"As you wish, (Y/n)~"

Zen purrs before taking a seat beside you on the velvet couch, carefully watching you with eyes of lust as you sipped on your tea, munching on the cookies he had brought you. Once you had finished all of your tea and snacks, you smiled before patting your lap.

"Sit."

Zen nods before gladly taking a seat on your thighs, the man now wrapping his arms around your neck as he stared at you with those fiery red orbs of his.
You knew one thing about Zen:
He loved following orders from the Dominant.
You stared at the man before smiling back at him.

"Kiss me. Kiss me long and hard..."

Zen wasted no time in doing your bidding and so, he suddenly smashed his lips onto yours, kissing you as you felt his hands grip your hips, giving them a tight squeeze.
You let out a gasp, causing Zen to take the chance to slip his warm tongue in, swirling it around your mouth as he was taking your breath away.
You suddenly remembered that you were the Dominant one in this relationship and you had to take control.
You then grip his hair, pulling him away as a string of saliva connected both of your lips. You both sat there panting before you growl at him.

"Bad boy...did I tell you to do that...?"

"N-No, Milady...I apologize."

He stuttered as a tint of red forms across his face. An apology wasn't going to be enough for you, unfortunately.

"Get off, now."

Zen quickly nodded before shyly getting off you, wiping the sweat off his brow as you glare at him.
You then noticed the massive bulge poking through his dark pants...
He was excited and you were the cause of that. You then point to the bed.

"Lay down."

Your butler nods before lying down on your bed, staring at you as he awaited for your next command. He was your butler after all and every butler had to follow their master's orders, no matter how crazy they were. You then get off the couch and rummage through your closet, looking for the things you needed for the man's punishment.